EPISODE 12:Sundari neeyum Sundaran nyanum

It's been few weeks since Arvind and Shruthi paired up.A lot has changed between them....

Author
Love has few stages and has to overcome all this stages in order to attain the love that they have always yearned for.And this magical.couple.is no exception when it comes to the law of nature.....

Stage 1:Attraction and Romance
The very first time they met,they were attracted to each other.(stage 1 : passed)

Stage 2: Reality sets in
They realise they like each other's personality too.But at the same time confused about each other's feeling.(stage 2:passed)

Stage 3: Disappointment
This is the current situation of both Arvind and Shruthi.There has been a lot of hurt and misunderstanding going on between them.Possesiveness in Shruthi takes control of her and this was clearly seen during Christmas episode which was aired.Arvind was disappointed that she doesnt understand him and tried to appease her.Alas!his efforts were in vain.(stage 3:Still ongoing)

Stage 4: Stability
(Yet to be known)

Stage 5:commitment
(Yet to be known)

ARVIND'S POV
It has been quite some time since Shruthi and I had proper conversation.Ever since the car ride.Shruthi was actiing quite differently.Though we still talked offscreen it was only in groups where we will make fun in the backstage.Even though this was hurting for me,i was happy that I have gelled quite well with everyone in the set.Sampath is my partner right now,mani my sister,pavitran and rakshan my machans,Shanthi is my ma,and master well he is vere level.what do I say.Everyone made me comfortable and without realising I became a part of this beautiful family slowly.....As for Shruthi I decided to hold my feelings for her and give her some space to understand me.I have hurt her many times intentionally and unintentionally.So I understand that she doesn't talk to me that much offscreen.

SHRUTHI's POV
I decided to control my feelings for Arvind as ive been quite hurt because of him.Although i didnt show it to him deliberately,its best that I avoid him offscreen because I dont know what he feels about me. He is a gem of a person and I'm still determined to show his wonderful character in the show.But im feeling down this days due to the negativity spreading around me saying that im going behind Arvind and he doesn't even care a single bit about me.That hurts me the most.....But im always a fighter and I will bounce back even stronger.

SHOOT DAY
Its shoot day today.I have trimmed my beard about a week ago.Honestly that thick beard doesn't suit me and I looked older than my age.Even akka called and told me that I should look younger.At least nobody will call me daddy anymore.Enaku satiyama kadupu vanthereche.With thoughts about cwc running in my mind I had to calm my self down. So i got up from my bed,neatly arranged it,and sat down to meditate for 30 minutes.After meditation I felt much more focused and clear.I did some yoga after that and went to have a refreshing bath to start of my day.After shower,I changed to white tee and jacket along with pants matching the colour of my jacket. Of course not forgetting my watch collection to finish up the look.

 Of course not forgetting my watch collection to finish up the look