Episode 14:Nenjai poo pol koithavale ....

.
It's been few days already since our last shoot and im definitely crazy thinking about her.Her smile,her beautiful eyes,her cute dimple when she smiles,that cherry pink lips of hers.....aiyo kolrale enna.😍

Arvind mv:Deyh deyh!Arvinu podumda.Ne epdilam yosikirathu tapu da.You don't even know her feelings.Hmm....feelings ilamaya ava une kati pudicha.And she was blushing da ithelam ne enna ne soluva.

Author
Arvind was stuck in a constant battle between his mind and heart these days.He couldn't think of anything else other than her.Whenever he thinks of her he couldn't help himself stopping the blush which appears on his cheeks and his smile.Showcasing the dimple buried within his beard.She has fully taken control of him and he wasn't afraid of it anymore.However,he wants to know what she feels about him before confessing to her.She could be also having a platonic friendship with him.That's he actually thought and the taught restrained him from confessing till he was sure about her feelings for him.Meanwhile Shruthi.........

Author mv: Platonic ne solringa,friendship ne solringa,well-wisher ne solringa.Sebba yengala lam patha pavama ilaya.🤦‍♀️

SHRUTHI'S POV
It's been few days since we met and i'm already missing him badly.That hug we had, listening to his hearbeat and that tight grip of his during our hug.No man has ever made me feel this protected and special other than appa.The way he stood for me in front of everyone made me emotional and overwhelmed.I have only come across boys who mocked me for my voice and made fun of me.Never once in my life any guy has stood up for me the way he did.This was what i was yearning for all this while.Someone to understand me and support me just like he did.He really made me feel special.

Shruthi mv:Enada irunthalum avaru oru akarale senjirikalam le.Avaruku epdi un mele feelings irukum.Una vida evlo alagana ponungala elam paturuparu.Amma koda sonale,unakum avarukum epdi set agum ne fan ode edits pathe.Athenale ne avare oru nala friend ah pata better.

Author
Same scenario here.Both of them were fighting their feelings for each other.They were afraid things could go wrong if they wanted to confess their actual feelings.So,they decided to let god decide what the future holds for them. MEANWHILE........

ARVIND'S POV
I was missing Shruthi badly and wanted to give her a surprise.From that surprise I would be somehow able to guess her feelings for me if it all works out.This week is Ss8 launch so there wasn't any shooting this week.Shruthi would definitely be performing for the show.I picked up my phone and called Pavitran.
*Phone ringing

Arvind:Hello.

Pavitran:Deyh!hello Arvind soluda.Yen thidirnu phone paniruka.

Arvind:Athu onnum ila da.Oru help venum da.Shruthi Ss8 ke perform panuvale.Na avla surprise panlam ne iruke.
*he narrated the whole plan to Arvind and told him to keep this a secret between them

Pavitran:Deyh neeya epdi plan panra.Enala nambe mudiyele da.En thangachi rombe santhosa pada poratha nenacha enaku happy ah iruke da.

Arvind: Macha deyh!Nyabagam irukatum ithu unake,enaku show host panra makapa anna ke mattum tha teriyanum.Vishayam oru percent kude veliya aga kudathe.Na kashta patu yosichi vechiruken da.

Pavitran :Athelam patukalam.Ei ne eppo ena enanu kupte?
*Arvind realised what he did.Kd fellow.

Arvind:Athu vantu .....Deyh enaku inoru call varuthu na aprama pesure.Makapa anna kite inform paniru seriya.Bye bye bye da.

*cuts the call (apada tapichom moment)

Pavitran:Deyh deyh niluda.Phone eh cut panita.Ile enaku puriyele?(pugazh tone).Seri Makapa ke call pani inform paniruvom