EPISODE 8: THEIR FIRST PAIRING

It's been about a week since Shruthi had the dream and she was still confused why she did so. Even her activities began to change slowly. Her mother noticed that her dressing became more feminine but she didn't ask her anything that would make her daughter feel awkward. Her childishness was diminishing slowly......

Arvind on the other hand missed his parents and tried to facetime almost every day. His parents were very happy seeing him in a reality show and that too a show that was celebrated by many. They were proud of him as parents and urged him to come and visit them when he had a long break.Arvind was also more fond of listening to love song nowaday's, especially his all-time favourite track ''alaipayuthey''.

(Author mv: Enna sir feeling uh.)

It was already been a week since the last shoot now and before both Shruthi and Arvind knew what was going on between them it was already shoot day....

Arvind POV

I got up from my bed and started thinking to myself ''Hmmm.....iniki shoot day le. Shruthi iniki enake pair aganum kadavule.At least this will give me chance to get to know her. Everyone in the set adores her but I couldn't really muster up the courage to have a conversation with her. By now she must have thought I'm an arrogant person. Although the people in the set are extremely friendly I still don't find myself comfortable enough to talk to them. As of now, I could only talk to Ravi, Sampath and Shruthi. ''

As usual, I headed to the gym for my workout session and I felt energetic throughout the hour. I wonder was it because I was excited to meet her or was it just the adrenaline rush doing its job. Since today was leg day, I was a bit bored. I had to do barbell squats (15X), front squats(10x), deadlift (5x) * which was the most difficult one for me and lastly Bulgarian Squats( 15X). After that, I spent about 30 minutes running on the treadmill while listening to my playlist. And I was done with my workout for the day. I clicked a mandatory selfie to check on my workout progress.

Ps: Enaku our doubt eh

Ps: Enaku our doubt eh. Anthe air pods eh vidave matingala sir?.

After I was done with my workout session I headed back home to have my breakfast and freshened up before going for the shoot. Since it was hot outside I opted for a patterned white T-shirt and khaki pants. I finished my OOTD with my brown leather strap watch collection from FOSSIL. I went downstairs to get my car keys and headed straight to the set.