Episode 29:En uyir anbe💜💜💜

Everything was going well in their relationship.Well relationship are always smooth at the beginning isnt it.Arvind was practicing dishes for his finals whereas Shruthi was studying for her exams meantime till it was shoot day.Its been few days since this lobe birds met.Video call has been their saviour these times whenever the miss each other.A good relationship always has a good support system and care for each other.Though they were almost literal opposites,they care for each other,support each others dream and most importantly understand each other's feelings.If universe created a magical couple,it would have definitely be them,the chemistry between both of them offscreen and offscreen is just amazing,from their behindwoods awards till the vijay tele awards,their screen presence sets the stage on fire.

PS:Uff their dance tho😍😍😍.

Ps:Their trending pair award.

The whole fandom which was built went crazy for both of them.The moment was so magical that everything fell in place for them.Their career picked up,they were adored by millions of people even from other countries,and most importantly they were adored not only for their work but for their amazing character.

Alas!when popularity increases so does the danger along with it too.A few days after the much anticipated vijay tv awards,there came a storm in their beautiful world...........

An unknown media person posted a disgusting edit video of them morphed into a marriage video.It looked so unrealistic and cringe worthy.😡.

There was a huge uproar among the fandom telling to delete the video which defames both the respective individual.

Meanwhile..........the news spread like a bush fire and soon its went to our Shruthi's ears and her insta was flooded with dms.

Shruthi's POV

I started off my day with beautiful morning sunrise.I got determined to study for my exams.
Shruthi mv:Kadavule na antha 4 arrears ah sikram clear pani kudu pa

Author:Chelamma.Nenga kavale padathinga.ellam kadavul setting padi nadakum.🤭.Na exam ah sone.

Then,I heard my mom panicking downstairs calling my name.

Banu ma:Shruthi inga va.

I went downstairs and sensed that something is definitely wrong from my mom's facial reaction.

Banu ma:Mole enda ithu.Inga paru da.Enna pani vechurukanga nu.😞

She showed me a morphed video of Arvind and me getting married posted by an anoynimous person.

Banu ma:Ipdilama cheap ah panuvanga.Unda verale kuda thodatha paiyan,ivlo respectful ah nadanthukuran,unga rendu perayum ipdi kevalam portray panirkangale da.Ithu etho fake id tha ma.

She was upset with how the video was portrayed.It was a damaging content for both of us.Numerous edits were there.But all that had been done by their fans were always kept at limit and none of the admins fps encouraged any sort of morphing.Rather they captured only their beautiful moments.In fact, Banu ma loved to see those beautiful edits.

This was rather heartbreaking for the whole fandom when their idols were portrayed in that way.

Shruthi was in the state of shock trying to process everything that just happened.She was shaterred mentally to see.

Shruthi:Ma......na mela pore ma.Na konjam taniya irukanom

Banu ma:Seri mole.Dont think to much.Nange irukom da kanna Seriya.

I ran to my rooms and closed the door.tears were streaming down my eyes and I felt the urge to call him.....If at I needed to break down emotionally,It has to be there for me. I made a call to him

*Phone ringing

Arvinuu:Heloo!Ma sollu I miss you teriyuma😍😍😍😍💜💜💜.My rowdy

Shruthi:Arvinuu😭😭😭😭.

I started tearing up hearing his voice.

Arvind:Ma enama achu.En alugure.

Shruthi: Ma youtube le nambe relationship eh tapa pesuranga Arvinuu.

Arvinuu:Enna ma solre?😕.Enaku puriyele. Yaaru enna tapa sonanga?

Shruthi:Arvinuu.Nenga youtube,insta twitter pakam lam poringala ilaya.🤦‍♀️

Arvinuu:Ma sorry ma,na usually pogamate ma.unake teriyum.Im worried for you ma.Enna achu😟

Shruthi:Oru link anupure.Parunga.

She sends the link of the video.
Seeing that he was infuriated.He told to her

Arvinuu:Maa ne onnum kavala padatha.Na onukaga nipe ne sonala.Now its time to prove it to you ma.
Arvind mv:Marana adhi paturukiya da.Engala pati pese unake rights eh ille da.Na enna panre pare.Ithuku oru full stop unaku vekire da.

He puts a story in his insta to put a full stop to the utter nonsense.And he asks Shruthi to see.

Author:Guys I dont want to post the picture so hope you guys are ok with it.🤗
Arvinuu:Ma elam seriya aagum.Ok va.

Shruthi:I love you Arvinuu.Aana yen single ne potinga?

Arvinuu:Ma I dont want them to go overboard ma.Nambuluku nu oru life iruku avanga purijikanum.They will support us ma.True fans know us and that the magic we have will never be created with any other individual ma.Ellam kadavul kite vitruvom.😇

Shruthi:Seri Arvinuu.But you do know your story can be easily misintrepreted right?.

Arvinuu:Teriyum ma.I will definitely face backlash for this.But I gotta do what is needed.Athatha na panine.Enaku hatred onum puthusu ille ma.Ill bear it.I just dont want any sort of negativity to near you.

Shruthi:Arvinuu🥺.

Arvind:Ill take care ma.Dont think much ma.You study well ok.Bye chelamma.Good luck for you exams.love you😍

Shruthi:Bye Arvinuu.love you too.💜

One or two days passed and the fandom was in total confusion but they decided to respect his words.But the storm eventually subsided and everyone was waiting for the sunshine💜💜💜.

Better days are definitely ahead.But only faith can help us to got through tough times.Be it anything.Everything we come across in our lives have a greater reason behind it.All we have to do is just go with the flow and leave the rest to the big man up there.There are lots of things in this world that we need to be aware of.This covid thought us that there is nothing greater than  happiness and peace.Instead of going behind money we are finding little moments to be grateful for.Its amazing what a year can do isnt it.

*Readerseyy as I promised.Im back and yes I came back after a much needed break.Will update whenever I can.Till then vote podunga,comment panunga makaleyy😍.