Kalyanam kacheri

Fast forward to 5 years later it is now the year 2025. First 3yrs till 2023 was a struggle for everyone worldwide due to pandemic.Lots of pain,lives were lost but humanity still endured within some people.The relationship between Shruthi and Arvind was also tested.Of course both of them had a fair share of.fights and arguements like any other couple but that was only a stepping stone for their beautiful relationship.Fighting or arguement be it,only made their relationship stronger.
Not forgetting their 1year mutual break up to concentrate on their career and to keep their eyes of media.

These two souls received much love abd equal amount of hatred for their endeavours in their career life.Although, that didnt hinder them paving their way towards success,it did create a distance in their relationship and hence the break up.It was much needed for them to realise that they needed each other equally to support through their ups and downs and to bring a balance in their overall character.The ever chirpy and hyper Shruthi needed someone as calm and composed as Arvind to cool her down.The Arvind who has anger management issues at times needed her bubbly and motherly personality to keep his anger from reaching his peak.Instead of bursting out in anger he needed her to make him burst into laughter.
Thats when their realised each others value in their lives and got back in touch together through their mutual familia.

Year 2025,
The most anticipated couple marriage was going on and Shruthi and Arvind couldnt get any happier thinking about sharing the rest of their lives together with their Soulmate as we say.The marriage was a simple yet elegant one.These two people do not prefer and extravagant wedding,instead they opted for a calm and peaceful one.A simple beach wedding with their immediate family members and their family from the show they were in.It was a beautiful sight.Arvind well groomed in traditional white pattu sattai vesthi with his fav watch collection enoughmto accentuate his whole look,whereas Shruti was adorned in Beautiful pink saree with a golden hue.And before we knew it they tied the knots and led a beautiful life together.

Fast forward to 5yrs later 2030

Arvind and Shruthi lived happily with their 2 kids Advay and Shivani.They were the cutest munchkins and a blessing in their life.

Thats all folks.hope you love the ending see you in the next story.will keep writing💜
Do have a look at the castings of my new  story.En kaadhal kanmani.Hope you will like it.Story coming real soon folks