Episode 27:Kadhal ondru kandean

Arvinds POV

I woke up from my sleep hearing someone crying.I woke up to the vision of Shruthi crying under her pillow not to wake me up.It was disheartening to see her in this state. I woke up and sat beside her.She saw me and asked me a question which I was struggling to answer.

Shruthi:Arvind!Nethu enaku enna nadanthichu.Yelindiriche odane semma thalavalli teriyuma.Valli tangave mudiyele.Nambe yethuku room le irukom.Orange juice kudicha piragu enaku onume nyabagam ile teriyuma.😭.

She was crying continously mentioning she wasn't able to recall anything from yesterdays party.

Arvind:Ma inge paru.Onum nadakale da.Nethu ne kudicha juice le yaaro spike panitanga.Atheke aprom ne en pere kati kupte vare sona.Aprom enna seirathu ne teriyama tha Kavin uneke room book pane solli kondu vande inge.Itha nadanthuchu ma.Na une thoongavachitu yaaru atha panina nethu kandu pudika pone.Warn um panite.Aprom tiripi vanthe une take care pane ma.

Shruthi:Ivlo nadanthucha😲.Na bayanthuthe Arvinuu.Satiyama ninge illena innum bayanthurupe.Yaaru ithe panina.Avlo hatred ah en mela😞.Arvind na ethachum tapa olaritena?

Arvind:Ma athellam onum ille ne ethom solrathuku mundi na vanthuthe ma.Ne ithellam potu yosikathe.I've settled everything.Amma kite unake rombe thala valikuthu party le ye thoongite ne solite and i told i booked a room for you.So inthe spike panina vishayam solathe ma they will worry more.Ok va.

Shruthi:Arvinuu🥺.I love you.Enaku evlo care eduthu enaku onu na nikiringele.What did I do to deserve you.?

She asked him teary eyes.

Arvind:You deserve the whole world ma.I love you to the moon and back.Ne enaku senjatha vide ithelam onume ille.Ithe na enge venalum soluve.

Shruthi :Aww😍.Avlo love eh en mela ungaluku.

Arvind:Avlo love😍😍😍

Just then she felt uneasy and wanted to throw up.

She immediately ran towards to bathroom and Arvind knew it was the hangover kicking in.She was throwing up continously.He took her scrunchy from her bag and tied her hair.He patted her back while she was throwing up.After a while,she felt fine.She brushed her teeth and washed her face before going out of the washroom.

Meanwhile, Arvind ordered breakfast from the hotel.He fed her the pancakes to her lovingly and told her to rest for an hour before they headed back to her home.

He fed her the pancakes to her lovingly and told her to rest for an hour before they headed back to her home

PS:Authoreyy craving for pancakes too.

Shruthi:Arvinuu,ethachum series pakalama?

Arvind:Enna series ma?

Shruthi:Korean series ma.Enaku rombe pudikum,en phone le netflix iruku.Can we watch together Arvinuu?.

Arvind:Seri ma.

Both of them watched crash landing on you together.They both had a wonderful time.

Arvind:Ma korean series nala iruku ma.Na ithuku mundi patathe ille.Their storyline os beautiful ma.

Shruthi:Aama Arvinuu.Im a korean drama fan teriyuma😍

Arvind: Patale teriyuthu.Romance lam nala enjoy panringa,aana inge orutha iruke kandukave matringa madam.😏

Shruthi:Adee ponga Arvinuu,enna kalaikirathe velaiya vechirukinga.

****************16+*******************

Arvind:Ma na unmaiya thane sone.Evlo azhaga ne lehenga le,athuvum loose hair le epudi iruke ne teriyuma.
(*Again he used his husky voice as his weapon).Enna enanamo panudu di.

Shruthi:A,aarvinu....Apdi pakathinga.

He stared into her eyes directly.Everytime he nears her ,she discovers a new side of her feminity each and every single time.Only he is able to do these wonders to her.The tomboy ishh girl was blushing hard unable to look at his captivating eyes,He leaned closer and kissed her passionately.It was an intense one this time.He savoured her lips bit by bit.She gave into his kiss.This time it was rougher,she bit his upper lips and he groaned wanting more of her.She equally wanted it as much a he did,She slowly parted from his lips tracing her lips down till his neck.She kissed his mole vigorously and he got turned on crazily by what she did.Shruutii!Enna panre ne teriyuma?,she was kissing on the same spot again and again earning soft moans from him.When she stopped Her grabbed her tightly by waist and traced his fingers on her back,she started shivering from his actions,she never knew what his touch could do to her.He kissed her nape slowly and steadily,making her moan.He went wild sucking on her neck causing a hickey.He stopped kissing and looked at her.Into her eyes and said to her...

Arvind: I love you Rowdy😉

Shruthi:I love you too Arvinuu.😊

Arvinuu:Aprom madam unga pinadi kalutha parunga🤭.

She went to the mirror and observed that he had just given her a hickey,it was visibly red and he couldnt stop laughing at her reactions,

Shruthi:Arvinuu!enna pani vechruke ne teriyuma😳.Vituku pona amma appa ketta enna soluve.?

Arvind:Hahaha....🤣.Ma iru ma🤣🤣🤣.Venumna allergy ne sollu,ilatina poochi kaduchiruchu nu sollu.

Shruthi:une kolla pore paru.onum vendam.Nala vellai bag le party ke porom ne concealer vechiruntha dark cirlcles eh cover pane.Athe use panikere.

She tried to see her neck but she couldnt put the concealer properly.

Arvind went to apply the concealer for her and covered the hickey properly.

He looked at the mirror where both of them were standing and said winked looking at her.
****************over******************

Arvind:Madam concealer potachu.Ipo ok thane😍.

Shruthi:Hmm... ok ma

Arvind:Seri ipo kelambalama?

Shruthi:Ok Arvinuu.

Arvind and Shruthi checked out from the hotel and started their journey.The whole journey was silent yet they spoke through their eyes. Perhaps when words can convey your feelings your eyes do so.After a while they reached her house.

Shruthi :Bye Arvinuu.Naliki set le paapom.night call panunge.

Arvind.:ok ma.inoru vishayam.inum few days le ill come to your house to talk to your parents about us.

Shruthi:Nijamava?😃

Arvind:Aama ma.Ok va.Bye take care.Love you
He kissed her forehead.

Shruthi:Double ok.Arvinuu.Veetuku poitona text panunga.Ok va.

She said to him and got out the car and walked towards her house.Waving him goodbye.

Once he reached home,he texted her.

Hi ma.just reached home.love you.Will call you later at night.💜.

She smiled looking at his message and uttered"valarntha kolanthai".

*Readerseyy,hope you love this update,kindly skip the romance part if you are below 16.comment and vote for this update.Waiting for your comments readerseyy.