EPISODE 11: THE TENSION.......

It was already late by the time the shoot was over.Everyone including pavitran left.Arvind and Shruthi were taking pictures before they bid bye.When Shruthi was wondering why her parents were late,she remembered that they went to karaikudi for an event.No one was there to pick her up.

She tried to call her mom but she wasn't picking up the call then she called her dad.

SHRUTI'S POV
It was already late and Arvind was almost leaving just then i realised i forgot to tell pavitran anna to drop me off.I didnt even have cash and my phone battery was low so I cant book a cab at this hour either.I tried to call amma and she didn't pick up the call.Then I called appa.

*Phone ringing

Krishna pa: ma.solu da en inthe time le kuptureke?

Shruthi:Appa na pavitran anna kite drop pane sole marenthete elarum vere  kelambitanga inge Arvind matum irukare.Cab um inthe time kedaikathe phone battery almost galli.

Krishna:Ma ne yen ivlo careless ah iruke.nanga solite thane vanthom.nange ipo vara kude mudiyathe.

Shruthi:Sorry pa.

Krishna:Seri iru.amma unkite pesanum ne solra.

Shruthi : ok pa.

Banu ma:Shruthi kanna ange yaru iruka?

Shruthi : Arvind matum tha na.na inhe taniya iruke ne wait panare

Banu ma:Seri avaru kite phone ah kude

* I walked towards Arvind and told him that amma wants to talk to him.He took the phone hesitantly...

ARVIND's POV
I was about to leave and then i realised Shruthi was alone.So i asked if anyone is coming to pick her up?.only then she remembered that her parents were jn outstation and told her to inform pavitran to drop her.I told her to call her parents and waited for her outside.After a while she came and handed me her phone saying that her mother wants to talk to me.I was hesitant but I answered the phone.

Banu ma:Hello Arvind.epudi irukinga pa?

Arvind :Hi ma na nala iruke.Shruthi taniya iruka.nenga ipo varuvingala?

Banu ma:Pa enga nala vara mudiyathu epudiyum 3-4hrs agum.

Arvind : oh apdiya ma.

Banu ma: Aama pa.ne oru help pane mudiyuma.please pa

Arvind: Aiyo please lam venda ma solunga.?

Banu ma:Athu vanthu...Shruthi ah vitle drop pane mudiyuma pa.engalaku vere yarayum vara sola mudiyathu athan kekura.

*he thought for a moment but when he looked at Shruthi being scared he said ok.

Arvind: Seri ma na drop panre.ninge worry panathinga

Banu ma: Rombe thanks pa.seri Shruthi kite phone kudunge na ava kite solre
*I passed the phone to her

Shruthi: Solu ma.

Banu ma:Ma iniki Arvind unne drop panrare.next time please don't be careless.

Shruthi : Ok ma

* I was admiring her cute expression when she made a sad face

SHRUTHI'S POV
I was shocked when amma asked me to go with Arvind back to my house.But I listened to her and followed Arvind to the parking lot and got into his car. It was a white colour car.

ARVIND'S POVThis was the first time any girl has ever been in my car and I felt nervous all of a sudden

ARVIND'S POV
This was the first time any girl has ever been in my car and I felt nervous all of a sudden.She sat down in the car quietly and mentioned thanks to me. Then I  started the car and on my playlist as usual.I got her address and followed the waze to get to her address.On the way it was raining heavily.And a song played in the play list.It was a song which made me all jittery at that moment."Vaseegara".....The rain ,the proximity and her beside me was definitely making my heart beat fast.

SHRUTHI'S POV
I got into his car and said thanks to him.Then he smiled at me and started the car.I made sure to be quiet as i dont know of was still mood out from today's cidentI gave him the address and he put it in waze and drove.He on his playlist I guess and it was mostly early 2000's song mainly from madhavan movies.Just then it started to rain heavily.I sensed a change in his facial expression when a song played "vaseegara".

Adai malai varum athil nanaivome kulir kaichal ode sneham.

Ore porvaikul iru thookam,kulu kulu poigal soli ennai vezhvai athai terinthum kuda anbe

Manam athaye than ethir parkum....

And I had goosebumps listening to it.The close proximity with him,the song and the rain just made me freeze for a moment.I was at the peak of shyness.

Arvind's POV
I noticed the change in her facial expression and I changed to a different song.

Arvind: Ma sorry ma.Anthe song was on my playlist that's why.Nan ipo change panre seriya.

Shruthi : Sorry ellam vena Arvind.And song venumna change panikonga.

*She smiled at me and for the first time I noticed her dimple.

I changed the song and continued driving.And after a while we reached her place.I came put of the car and opened the door for her.She thanked me again and I went with her till the entrance and waited for her to open her house door.Before she went in she waved bye and I waved back at her and went back home.

Shruthi's POV
Just when i felt a bit awkward,Arvind sensed my facial expression and assured me that he will change the song and he did.He gave me a smile back and said sorry.Any guy would have taken advantage especially in that moment but Arvind was different.My respect towards him has definitely increased. We continued our journey while listening to his playlist till we reached my place.He opened his car door for me and I smiled at him and thanked him.He waited for me till I opened the door and went inside.I bid bye to him and went to my room.

ARVIND'S POV
I went back home after dropping her off. As it was late already I changed to my clothes and headed straight to bed.But alas! all I can think off is the car ride and I could't sleep.Her smile her dimples.How could I manage to forget her.I tossed and turn till i managed to sleep.

Bgm playing
Arvind: Shruthi do you know how much  I love you.This close proximity between us is driving me crazy.The rain,the song,your twinkling eyes is making me fall for you

Shruti:Hmm....na enna solanum ippo.

*she smiled and closed her eyes.I understood her and went closer to her and initiated a kiss.Our first kiss...

Just then i woke up and realised I was dreaming all the while.

Arvind mv: Deyh enada kanavu ithu marakanumnu vantha.enna da pani vechirike iniki yenoda thookam pochi.da aiyo raaama!

SHRUTI'S POV
It was late and i quickly changed into my pajama and headed straight to bed.I tried to sleep but all I could do was to think about him.His smile and his nature damn what a man yaar.....

*Aprom readers double update kuduthachu.thangalathe karuthukalai kuravum.And if you like this update vote panunga.Your comments are my boost💜.