Wedding Day

Chapter 16

It was the day of the wedding and Rarity was going crazy. now darling I will be curling your hair. Okay Rarity just don't loose focus. I was thinking and I was really nervous about today. What if he doesn't like the way I look? What if I tripped and fell? I thought to myself. Twilight you'll be fine AppleJack said. I know I will I just know it because all of my friends are here to support me. Rarity finished curling my hair and it was time. I walked slowly down the aisle and I stared at Flash the whole time. Am I ready for this? and I was finally there. Do you Flash Sentry take Twilight Sparkle to be your wife? I do. and do you Twilight Sparkle to take Flash Sentry to be your Colt? I do. You may kiss the bride. As soon as that was over we went up to the balcony like Shining Armor did on his wedding and kissed. Later in we had a party then left off to our honey moon.
~~~~~~~~~~ 4 months later
Twilight are you ok Flash said. I'm fine I'm just a little woozy. I need to get you to bed you shouldn't be standing while your pregnant. I know it's just that I'm trying to get a little exercise, no problem. It's such a problem I don't want you getting hurt. I'm fine I was just going downstairs to get a book and something to eat. Do you want me to get some food for you then? Yea sure why not. What do you want? Some chocolate chip cookies and some milk. Coming right up. I waited 10 minutes and he came up. Here you go. Thanks Flash your my hero. I still can't believe your due in 2 months. I know I'm a little afraid. Don't be I know you'll be the perfect mother. You really think so? Yes I do. Flash what would I do without you. I gave him a tight hug and as soon as I finished my milk I fell asleep.

The next morning when I woke up I was cramping really bad. Flash could you give me a hoof? Sure where are you going. To SugarCube Corner. That's a long way but I guess we could go there. We walked and it felt like ages until we finally got there. Twilight I'm so Nervexcited to see you Pinkie said. Why are you nervous? Because I have to make a delivery at 3:00pm. I never sleep for that long I thought. Flash could you excuse us for a second. He walked away and Pinkie and I walked in. So Twilight watcha up to. I just came over to say hi. I can't believe your due in to months it felt like 2 weeks for me. Yea I'm kind of neevexcited. Yay you said my word. I'm sorry Pinkie I have to go ketcha later. Okey Dokey Lokey. I made it home and took a nap.
~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter and sorry for how long it took for me to update. I've been writing new books and I've been working on four and I'm really really sorry Hope you except my apology

, Love the Author