Moms vs Moms

Chapter 25

You all will be coming with us Celestia said. We want to stay here with our moms though.

We're you're mothers AppleJack said. They take better care of us and they give us anything we want.

You're my friends I said crying. Lightning come with me. I'm sorry Twila they're our parents now.

I looked into there eyes and there was something wrong. Mom, Princess look into there eyes there's something wrong.

They looked into there eyes and screamed. Something tells me Sunset Shimmer has something to do with this my mom said.

I walked over to my friends and touched him. Look into my eyes, remember us.

He did as I told and a spark happened and we flew in the air with our pony selves.

My mom and the Princesses eyes widened. When we dropped to the ground I fell.

Twila are you okay? He asked. Lightning I screamed hugging him tight.

What happened? He asked. No time to explain we need to get all of them. I touched all of them and they became themselves.

They ran to there actual mothers and hugged them. I wanna go home I said. She told me to wait and she went up to her human friends.

I don't want you guys to come near our children ever again

They all started to cry and I didn't want to see them right now. I walked over to Lightning.

You remembered me I said smiling. Of course I would you're my Princess.

Don't call me that I don't like Princess I just like Twila. Okay Twila of course I would.

We hugged and I blushed a little. Stop it Twila you can't do this he's your best friend.

I couldn't even date him because I'm only 4 and he's my moms bestfriends son.

I tilted my head and I was sad but I was happy because my friends got there minds back.

My mom and I went back to our castle where I stayed for a while until I got bored.
~*~

It was a school day like any other day and I was hoping that it was going to be better than any other days.

Obviously it wasn't going to be because of Princess Tiaras daughter.

I put my cloak and I met Lightning at Sugar Cube Corner. When I got there Lightning started to walk beside me.

So are you feeling good about today Twila he asked. Yea ,well, actually I don't really know because of that meany.

Don't let them get to you you'll get through all of this sooner than you really think he said.

I wanted to show everyone my true self but it was going to be to hard and I was about to blow.
~*~

Thanks for reading everyone

Fan

Vote

Comment
.