The Truth

Chapter 27

I was so excited today that I only had 1 hour of sleep. When I trotted downstairs I put my cloak on and left to school.

I met Lightning Dash outside so that we could walk together.

Today is the day I said with a serious face. What's today exactly? Lightning said.

Today is when I show everyone my true self. Isn't that against the laws though? He asked.

Yes, but Princess Celestia said that I could because i can't keep 2 secrets at a time.

What's the 2nd one? He asked. I can't tell you this one, I'm sorry it's the rule for me now.

We're here I exclaimed but I was kind of shy. We walked inside and everypony was staring at us.

Hey Twila you wearing that ugly cloak again Blueberry Muffintop said.

Why do you have a problem with it? I said angrily. Yea u do because you aren't pretty enough.

We'll just about that I may not be pretty but I'm better than you.

Okay prove it she said. Fine I will I yelled. Every pony listen up I've been hiding a big secret from all of you and I will show you that secret today.

I walked in the front of the class and I started sweating. The real me is under this cloak.

This has to be good Blueberry said. I took off my cloak and showed my wings to everyone.

I'm a Princess and I'm sorry that I kept this from all of you.

I looked at Blueberry McMuffins face and it was very shocked.

Everyone lined up then ooed and aaaad. Thank you, you guys but don't acknowledge me.

Who's your mother they all asked. My mom is Princess Twilight of the Friendship Castle.

Woa you're saying that we've walked by you all the time and haven't noticed that you lived in the castle.

Yea but you wouldn't have seen me anyways because you guys don't really talk to me.

Twila we all are your friends. You've always been there for us when Princess Blueberry McMuffin was bullying us.

You can't exactly say that Blueberry is a Princess because she isn't.

She's just the daughter of Princess Tiara who's not a Princess either.

Twila!!! Lightning said trotting to the front of the class.

Hey Lightning what is it? I asked. I'm so proud of you, you said you were scared to say anything but you did he said excited.

Thanks lightning but you're the one that taught me everything.
~*~
Thanks for reading, don't forget to:

Read

Fan

Vote

Comment