Which Do I Choose

Chapter 22

Mom I really wanna stay with my other dad. Okay here's a deal sweetie, you get meet him every weekend now do we have a deal. Yes we do. Pinkie Promise. Cross my heart hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye. Now why don't you go help your real dad out. How will I do that? Well you could help him out by standing by him and guard. Where's the fun in that? Then do you wanna help me out? No I'm fine I guess I'll go play with Lightning Dash. Okay I'll see you later. I flew up to his place where I found him lying down on his bed reading. I see you like reading I said. What no readings for eggheads. You got that from your mom I told him. Maybe I did maybe I didn't who knows. I do and you wanna know why. Why? Because I'm your best friend and best friends know everything about each other. Okay so you wanna go walk around or something he said. Sure I guess whatever you want I told him. We flew around for a while then landed by Flutter Shy's house. We started galloping away and we met up with Cupcake at Sugar Cube Corner. Hey Cupcake are you ready to go. Know I'm ready to PART-AY. Yep she definitely gets that from Pinkie Lightning and I said at the same time. So where are we going where where where Cupcake shouted. We're just galloping around that's all. Oh okay so what are you guys up to she shouted again. What could we do without you I said. You would miss me she said. That's one thing i told her. We walked to my house or shall I say Palace and started to go inside. Hey do you guys wanna go somewhere awesome? I asked. Yes we are so bored. Okay you ready. Yeppty Doodles Cupcake squealed. We walked into the closet and jumped in the mirror but for Cupcake she hopped. When we fell out I took Cupcake to go see human Pinkie. Where are we going? Lightning asked. We're going to go see your moms. Silly our moms are back in PonyVille. But they're here to, follow me. They walked behind me and we walked into the cafeteria where I knew all of my moms friends would be sitting. Oh hi Twila who are your little friends. Hey Lightning I'm so glad to see you. Mom is that you? Yep your awesome cool rad mom she said. Yep and that's definitely my mom because she is a show off. Pinkie and Cupcake walked around each other then Pinkie was like do I know you. Do I know you? Cupcake said. Pinkie Pie this is your daughter Cupcake, Cupcake this your mom Pinkie Pie. Wow I have a daughter she said confused. Super Duper she squealed. It's time to have a PART-AY they said together. They look like identical twins Fluttershy said. Exactly and that's what they are.
~*~
What do you thinks going to happen? Do you think that Fluttershies daughters going to see her? But when is AppleaJacks going to meet her?

Thanks for reading

Fan

Vote

Comment