This Crazy Life

Twilights Pov

We just got back from Canterlot High and we finally got to bed. I walked into my bedroom with the pony Flash and we laid down. Flash I missed you and I was worried. I was to and I can't believe that Sunset Shimmer did that. I know she was so nice not to long ago and now she's horrible. What did you mean for the second time? I meant that they have ruined my life the second Tim because at my brothers wedding they didn't believe me that Chrysalis was actually trying to take over my brother. That's why we'll we are getting married in a month now and as your well husband I will protect you with my life. And as your wife I will protect you with my life. Then we put our muzzles together and kissed. Goodnight I love you. Lobe you to.
*******
Twilights Pov

It was morning and I knew that Flash would be up before me because he had to guard. I got up and did the usual routine like I do every morning. When I walked out the door I bumped into Flash. We need to stop bumping into each other like this he said. I blushed and he blushed. You know you don't have to keep saying that we're getting married in a month. I know it's just fun watching you blush. What I was blushing more like you were blushing your cheeks were cherry red. Oh yea and yours was even brighter than a cherry. I ran and jumped on top of him. Your crazy he said. I know I am and I jumped off. That's what you get for saying my cheeks are brighter than cherries. We fell to the floor laughing then got up. We hugged each other then I walked to my brothers room. Shining can we talk. Of course Twili you know I have time for you. Well do you think it is okay if I brought 5 more people to be my bridesmaids. I don't care how many you bring it will be okay it's a big room I'm sure all your friends will be able to fit. Thanks BBBFF your the best. We hugged then I ran back to Flash. Flash can I talk to you. Yes Twilight what do you need. I need you to find spike please I need him to take a note. Okay. He just walked over to Rarity's room and Rarity was making are dresses while Spike was making goo goo eyes at her. Spike I need you in here now. Yes Princess Twilight I mean Twilight. I need you to take a letter. Yes ma'm. He got out a pen and paper.

Dear friends from Canterlot High I would like to make sure you would like to be my bridesmaids haut in case. I would also like for you to pick out your dresses quickly so rarity can make some changes to them in PonyVille your friend Twilight Sparkle.

Is that it Twilight. Yes spike and he sent it to them.

Meanwhile at Canterlot High: Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, AppleJack, Pinkie Pie come to my office immediately. Yes principle Celestia what do you need. It looks like you've gotten a letter from Twilight Sparkle. Ooooo what does it say. It says that you will need to pick out your dresses now so that Rarity could make some changes to them. Eek I get to make us dresses. Sorry sugarcube I thank she means PonyVille Rarity. Boohoo I was looking forward to making them. You know what this means girls. SHOPPING!!
***
Back at the castle: I went to Flashes room and sat down by him. Whats wrong Flash. I don't think I'll see that other mare I saw at the ball. Sure you will every pony is invited to my wedding you'll see her. I know that I might but I'm afraid she doesn't like me anymore. Of course she likes you didn't you see her face at the ball her face had a smile on it you gave her a great time. I love her but I love you to and I won't be able to protect you. I know that you love me and you want to protect me but there is another handsome you sitting out there that will guard me and protect me with his life. I will miss you Twilight Sparkle because I remember the first time we met and the memories that came after that. I remember to and those were great times but me and Flash we are truly in love and I remember are moments together as well. I'll miss you Twilight. Ill miss you to Flash and I got up and left. When I got outside of the door and ran to Flash. Why are you crying Twilight? he said. Because I've realized how much I care for you. Twilight I love you to the moon and back or the sun and back well both. I just can't wait until are wedding. Me to and we kissed I just went to my bedroom and read books that Celestia gave me. I heard the door open and Flash sat by me. What is it Flash I'm kind of busy. Well I wanted to tell you thanks for helping me out in the room. Your welcome I know you'll find her. Well i'll see you later bye. Bye Flash. I went back to reading when the pony Flash walked in. Yes Flash. I came in to lay by you. Okay then lay down by me. What are you reading he said. I'm reading about the tree of harmony. Why are you reading about the tree of harmony. Because I'm trying to see why all of my friends color went away. But they're fine now isn't that the important thing. yes it is but I care about there safety. We hugged and a door opened then my door opened and Shining walked. Cadences babies coming!!!. Oh no we have to get her to the hospital. I ran with Shining to his room and we got her onto his back. I ran with him all the way to the hospital and into the emergency room. He laid her into the hospital bed and I had to get out of the room. I heard a foals noise and they told me I could come in. I looked at the baby foal Cadence was holding. She was a beautiful Alicorn Princess. Whats her name? I asked. Her name is Princess Skyla. We made our way back to the castle and I got to hold baby Skyla. Hi Skyla I'm your new auntie I kissed her on the forehead and have her to Shining. Cadence had to be in a wheelchair until we got there. When we got to there room we put cadence on her bed and gave her the foal and I went back to mine. Flash was laying on the bed waiting for me. What was it? It was a girl her name is Skyla Princess Skyla she's an Alicorn. She must be beautiful Twilight. She is She's the prettiest filly I've ever seen. But not as pretty as you Twilight. Thank you Flash goodnight. Goodnight my Princess.
******
Thanks for reading and another shout out to NbdyGonzalez and Lauren Dowling. Thanks for voting and commenting.

Vote and comment and thanks for the 255+ reads