Twily

Twilights Pov

I went upstairs after talking to Cadence and my BBBFF was up there talking to my brother but in an angry voice. Whats Going On!!!! Oh hi Twily I was just talking to Flash about something. What was it then. Um it was about how I loved you so much and that your the best sister I've ever had hehehe. I don't believe you shining if you were telling the truth I wouldn't see you blushing. Shining armor ran and I walked over to Flash. What happened? Are you okay? What did he say?. Everything's fine Twilight he's just trying to protect you okay and that's all I'm going to say. Alright I'm just worried about you because my brother could be a little over protective. A little you say he said. Well actually he could be a lot but he's my brother you can't judge him. After that my friends came out of there rooms. Whats all of this rucuss. Hi Rarity it was just my brother being over protective of me and was scaring Flash that's all. I didn't really see Rainbow Dash this whole week and I asked if they knew Rainbow Dash was. She's at a Wonder bolts concert her favorites Soran ya know Apple Jack said. That explains why it's not so well Rainbowy around here. OH No!!! I forgot about the ball I have to put out the games and the decorations and ooooo the food mmmm. Pinkie Pie you know it's not until next week. I know I'm just so Nervexcited!!!!. Ya know that's not a real word Pinkie apple jack said.

********

I went into the kitchen and I saw my brother again. Hey BBBFF I was thinking about yesterday and I really wanna know what happened........ NO TWILIGHT NOW GO AWAY. I started crying and I ran to my room the only few words I heard was Twily Wait!!. I say down on my bed and sang,(He was my big brother bestfriend forever and now we'll never do anything together) All of a sudden I heard a nock on my door. Twily I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that. Don't call me that ever again, and don't ever mess with Flash again. Twily please. Just go away I don't want to hear you. I heard him crying and walking away and I heard another nock at the door. Twilight are you fine dear because I want to come in and talk is that okay Rarity said. Yes you may come in. She opened the door and say beside me. Daling I know that your sad and everything but you and your brother are not like that you watch over him he watches over you and he said that to Flash because he was worried you were going to get hurt and you shouldn't be mad over that. Yes but he yelled at me didn't you listen to me sing when I heard about the wedding I'll sing the part right now ( he taught me how to fly a kite(we never had a single fight) I'm just really mad that we fought like that and when he yelled at me my heart broke in pieces. Now Twilight this is what I want you to do I want you to march straight down there and apologize to him before I bring him up here. I will but could you do me a favor and do something for me. Like what. I want you to go get Flash and tell him to go where I am with my brother. why would I need to oh never mind that. I ran down the stairs and found my brother sitting down on the floor crying. Shining I'm so sorry for what I said back there it's just that when you yelled at me it felt like my heart broke to little bitty pieces. Its okay Twily I forgive you you are my LSBFF. I love you to Shining Armor. Right when I hugged him Flash walked in and asked me what was wrong. Nothing i wanted you to come down here so you and Shining Armor could work things out. Flash I'm sorry for being a little over protective about Twilight. Woa a little you guys are to much alike. I was happy and I walked to my room and settled down for the night.
*******
Sorry for the short chapter it's past my bedtime school night. Anyways do you think it's good so far.

Teaser: in one of the chapters human Flash is going to get in the middle of Twilight and Pony Flash.

Vote

Fan

Comment