Troubles For Children

Chapter 23

You really can tell the difference between any of them well besides Lightning an Rainbow.

Do you guys wanna have a sleepover!!! Pinkie squeaaled loudly. No we have to get home before my mom and dad worries and there parents.

Well can't we just stay a little while Cupcake said with a powty face. Oh fine but only for 30 minutes and we're leaving.

Yay the screamed. 40 minutes had passed and they were still playing around outside with there "moms".

Okay time to go you guys. Could we stay just a little longer. No I stayed here 10 minutes longer or we'll get in trouble by our parentsts

Okay bye you guys we'll see you later. We ju,bed through the monument and went to my room without telling our parents where we went.

My mom trotted into my room and checked in on us. How are you little fillies doing this mmorning? My mother asked us politely.

Nothing really we were just reading. Okay have fun after she said that she walked out and went to the kitchen where she had hot cocoa.

So what do you wanna do you guys I asked. We want to go home and check on what we've missed. Okay ill see you guys later.

I started reading and I was bored so I trotted down stairs to see my mom. Hi Twia "what are you doing"?

I just wanted to come downstairs and lye down by you. Okay but try not to lay on me all day.

When I keyed down on her i asked her if she could read me a story. Okay once upon a time the was a little filly named Carla and she said was....
~*~

Thanks for reading

Fan vote comment