Baby Twila

Chapter 17

I woke up and I started to have contractions but I was due in 2 weeks. Flash wake up I think my water just broke. He got up quickly and flew me to the hospital as quickly as he could. He held my hoof the whole time until our little angel had arrived. Flash picked her up and asked what I wanted to name her. How about Twila. Twilas a beautiful name our little filly Twila.
~~~~~
A couple of years passed and Twila had turned 4 and it was also her first day of preschool. She always walked with Lightning Dash Rainbow Dashes son everyday. So Twila how is school going. Perfect but I always have to hire my wings and only show my horn. It's okay when you turn 10 then you'll be able to show your true self. Thanks Lightning. You're welcome. When we got to the school Princess Bluberry muffin top and golden spoon were making fun if blank flanks. Stop messing with them. What are you doing here loser. I go to this school and plus you shouldn't be calling them that because they could get better ones than you. Also just so you know the only reason why you bully people is so you could become more popular each day. Fine you got us but at least we don't always wear a cloak every day to school. Thank you for standing up for us Twila. No problem guys just trying to help out. That was awesome Twila you were so kind. Thanks Lightning you always know what to say. That's because we were friends since we were babies. That's right BFF.
~~~~
Thanks for reading sorry for the short chapter

But it all deleted and I had to rewrite it again. anyways

Vote and Comment