Human Flash

Before starting this I want to tell you that this is when she invented that teleporter so she could go to the other world whenever she wanted thanks for reading this now onto the chapter!!!
________________________

Twilights Pov

I'm back to the mirror and I'm ready to see my friends. 1... 2... 3...

I jumped into the mirror and I popped out of the monument. As I would've thought, Fluttershy was standing, passing out flyers for the animal shelter. "Oh,hey Twilight, it's been a week since I've seen you. " "I know, I've been busy for a while, you know, at the Crystal Palace helping with the ball and stuff." "So do you want me to show you where Flash is, or no," she said. "No, it's fine, I'll find him." All of a sudden, I bumped into who I thought it was. I looked up and saw flash. "Sorry, silly me," I said blushing. "Its fine, I thought you weren't coming back for a while." "Yeah, well I thought about just coming and checking on how everything's going around here." "Well for me everything is just perfect now that you're here," he said blushing also. "Do you wanna know about the pony you?" "Sure I hopes he's perfect and treats you right." "He isn't perfect," I said, "He's wonderful, he's sweet, kind, and romantic, he's also my royal bodyguard." "It looks like you like him." "Of course I do and I do because he's you Flash and all those things I said about him was all about you too." He smiled and gave me a great big hug. "Thank you Twilight and you are the prettiest, well, pony I have ever seen." After that we were both blushing and all of a sudden, Apple Jack walked in between us. "Whats wrong Apple Jack." "Oh nothin' just, you know, wannin to talk to my BFF for a moment." "Can you just give me 1 minute Flash, I'll be right back." "Okay, I'll see you in a bit, I'll be counting to a minute." Apple Jack took my hand and ran as fast as she could before I could say 'see you later' to Flash. "What are you doing?" she said. "What? what's wrong."Oh nuttin just, you, know watching y'all love on each other." "What? I like him."  "But that's not the point," Apple Jack said. "The point is is that you really need to see this..." We ran into the room where they practiced singing and she talked to me. "Ok Twilight, here's what we all have to show you." "What? tell me quick before Flash jumps in and grabs me away from you guys." and I laughed because I was joking. Well watch as Sunset Shimmer sings. I heard her sing until she started turning into a pony her self with the ears and the tail thing. "And? Don't you remember how she turned into a pony when we defeated the Dazzlings/Sirens." "Yes but she was worried so I had to come get you, well see you later Twilight." I went back to Flash and he smiled at me. Hey, I'm back, so what happened while I was gone" "Nothing really, I was just talking to Fluttershy for a bit." "Okay so you want to go on a walk and talk about how our week has been." "Sure I'd love that," he said. We talked for a bit and I told him about the ball and how my brother hates him for some reason. He told me that he was going to become captain of the football team and that he's been meeting all kinds of people and friends. "Bye," I said giving him a kiss on the cheek and then I left to Equestria.

*****
Flash Senturys pov

I went into Twilights room, checking to see if she was in there but she wasn't. Then, I went into the princesses lounge and asked her if she'd seen her and she said she'd made a trip to the other world. I went upstairs in front of her door, disappointed and sad. Her friends saw me and came over. "What's wrong darling?" Rarity asked me with a concerned look. "Twilight went to the other world." "Why? what's wrong with her going to the other world." "I love her," i said to them, then I told them that I was the one who put the roses in the dresser. "Well sugar cube, I could tell you this, Twilight was flattered and blushing when she told us that she got the roses." "Yes, it's true Flash, she likes you and you should know that," Fluttershy said in her normal talking voice. "Yes, but she's been going to that other world to see me over there when she barely even speaks to me over here." "Yeah, but you know what, I'll make you a cheering up PAR-TAY," Pinkie Pie said. "No Fluttershy, I think he needs his space, well, we'll see you later darling."

*******
Twilights pov

It was about 10:00 when I got home and now it's 6:00 a.m. When I woke up, I went out of my bedroom, seeing that Flash wasn't there. I ran downstairs and made me a bowl of cereal, I got pony crunch. All of a sudden, someone was standing right behind me. I turned around and saw, Flash his eyes were, well, amazing. "So, how was the other world," he said. "It was fun actually, you were so amazing." "I know it sounds weird, but you both act the same." "It's not weird because we are the same people we are identical." "So why are you here." "It is my royal duty to keep you safe and be your body guard." "I know silly, I want to ask you something, Flash. Do you want to go and fly around Equestria together?" "Yeah, a great fly will keep my head feel a little better because I've been having headaches all day." So we went outside and flew around. "Its beautiful up here," he said. "I know, I've flown around here billions of times and I wanted to share this moment with you." We flew all day and we went back to the castle. He started guarding and for me well let's just say I started sleeping.
*******
News

So what do you think? What do you thinks going to happen next?

Fan, Vote, Comment