I Understand

Chapter 19

I was walking around town and I bumped into Pinkie. Why hi Twila what are you doing. Nothing I'm just going around town no biggie. Okey dokey lokey. I just kept going ahead and I then saw Golden Spoon alone and crying. What's wrong Golden Spoon? I asked. My friend left me. You mean her. Yes she ran off with another filly and left me behind. Its okay here let me tell you something. When you're popular there is nothing true about it and do you wanna know why she ran off. Why? Because she isn't a true friend: A true true friend helps a friend in need a friend that'll be there to help them see a true true friend helps a friend in need to see the light that shines from a true true friend. I get it now she wasn't really my friend. Exactly so why don't you try to be nice to other ponies and help them see the true you. Thanks Twila you're the best. She galloped away and I did to. I watched Golden Spoon day by day and everyday she made progress. Now her friends were Cupcake, Diamond Heart, and Apple Sauce. Those days I watched her were from me helping her so she could get friends and I knew that I had the bests friend ever Lightning Dash. I teleported to my house and walked in. I heard my mom talking to dad about something but I couldn't really here them at all. By the time I made it up the stairs they were already done talking. I sighed and I was wondering what was going on with my life. Every one of my moms friends expect that being a Princess is easy but it's not because it's harder than you'd think. I galloped to my room and hopped into my bed I fell asleep and had dream.
DREAM: Princess Twila we need a talk. Princess Luna what are you doing here? I come into your dreams to help you out now tell me Twila what's bothering you. Well I've been having lots of trouble with my parents and thy barely even talk to me. Princess it's just best to leave them to there business because they work hard everyday. Okay Princess Luna thanks for the help. You're welcome.
REAL WORLD: