15

Mia called telling us they got back to the warehouse to plan things, so we drove directly there.

When we got there Tej was on a pc and rome bugging him while eating a burger. Typical -_-

I head towards mia who and suki who were talking.

"Hello"i said smiling. They replied with 'hi's'.

"So basically what is the plan?" I asked

"Luke and brian wanted to wait for you and Dom to come back to discuss it"

Mia replied.

Just then Luke walked in with a girl with short curly hair she was really pretty and looked kind of cool.

All of us stood up and walked towards them. Rome and Tej was checking her out openly.

" Guys this is Ramsey."Luke said.

"Hola seniorita" tego said

She nodded and smiled at them.

Ramsey told us that she could help us with taking down Ian.

I was training with my shooting in one of the separated room when Luke walked in.

"You get better and better at doing that everyday."he told me smiling.

I smile at him and continued shooting.

"betty i apologise for not being there when you most needed me."

I sighed and said

"Luke just stop. Its in the past. I dont care. It was stupid of me to blame you of not being here."

I put my gun down and hug him and going to the punching bag.

He helped me with it, holding it while i was punching it. Over amd over again. All the while thinking about the persons i hate .

Ian. Jessica. Ian. Jessica.

Dom walked in and told me suki and mia was looking for me.

I walk out of the room and walk towards mia and suki who were talking with Ramsey near there cars.

" Betty lets go buy dresses for the class party." Mia said smiling at me

I just look at her annd turn around.

"I don't wanna" i said but was tug back...

Oh noo.

---------------------------------------

After a boring shopping 'spree' i got a beautiful long red dress with black heels.

I park the car and we got out of it.

Mia got a peach dress, suki a pink dress and ramsey a black dress.

Dom immediately walk towards me.

"If you think i will show you my dress,you can walk back"i said pointing an accusing finger to him.

He laughed and walk back.

" thats right go all the way there sucker" i laughed and walk back to the training room.

---------_-----------------------------

This chapter sucks but i am having some writers block and also i won't be uploading for some weeks because im really busy

Im moving to Canada on Tuesday and i'll be really busy then too..

I apologize in advance lovely peeps