5

Luke pov

RINGGGGG

I woke up groaning.I hated being disturb when i'm sleeping.

I try to go back to sleep but then the thought of my sister staying at the Torettos for the night yesterday make me shoot from my bed and ran towards the bathroom.

After a well needed shower i put on my working clothes and took my gun.I got out of my apartment and went towards my car.I got in,turn the ignition and drove towards the Toretto household.

Betty's pov

I was like in a cloud Floating.It was very warm but then the cloud started to move and it was becoming very uncomfortable but suddenly it stayed still.Sometime later I woke up.

I open my eyes and realised i'm still in Dom's arms and he is staring at me intently.I look at him and he smiled at me,i smiled back.

''Good morning sleepyhead''Dom said

''Morning''i mumbled.

''You know you talk in your sleep''he said smirking

''Yeah what did i say''

''You were talking bout' mac' and cheese.And was also planning on going to starbucks and buy a Frapuccino'' he said chuckling

''Oh god''i said blushing and tried to hide in his chest.Wait why am i hiding in his chest

i look up at him and smile innocently.

''I'm sorry''i said

''It's okay you smell good''i look up at him.He was laughing then he stop realizing what he just said.

''I-im sorry,not in that way''He stuttered

''It's okay''i said looking at him.He look down at me an i smile he smile back.Then he started to lean in and i found myself leaning as well. His lips brush to mine and i immediately start to kiss back but when things started to get heated the door slam open but i was to in the kiss to react,Dom too.

''Betty i-WHAT THE HELL''i heard my brother yell...oh my gosh i'm soo screwed.

We pull apart breathless and shock of what just happen.

''BETTY GET OUT OF THAT FUCKING BED''Luke shouted.I immediately obeyed because i was already sentenced to death because he found out i was doing street racing.

''Betty i'm sorry i didn't wa-''Dom couldn"t finish his sentence

''YOU''Luke boom pointing his finger at Dom''SHUT THE HELL UP''AND YOU''he pointed his finger at me''YOUR GOING HOME AND I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR A FUCKING RACING CAR AGAIN''

''NO,I WON'T LISTEN TO YOU,YOU WERE NEVER THERE FOR ME,YOU WERE NOT THERE WHEN I GRADUATE AND YOU WERE NOT THERE WHEN DAD DIED,IT WAS WHEN I MOST NEEDED YOU AND YOU WEREN'T THERE.AND IT'S NOT NOW THAT YOU WILL COMMAND ME.I'M NOT ONE OF YOUR FUCKING WORKERS,I'M YOUR SISTER NOT SOME STRANGER LUKE''i yell through tears.

He look at me with regret and anger

''Look i just want to protect you and i'm sorry for those times i wasn't there for you''

''You want to protect me now.I needed your protection before,not now.I was 14 when you left but now i'm a grown woman''I said.He doesn't know what happen before and he didn't need to know it.

We didn't realized that Dom wasn't in the room anymore. He was in the bathroom cause i heard the shower running.

''I know that you are now a grown woman but after all those years leaving you i need to protect you now, do you understand''he said cupping my cheeks in his big hands