two

After basketball practice I stayed a little while longer talking to Nate,that was until my mom called asking where I was.While I was on my way home I decided to stop at Fat Burger and get me well...a burger.

---

I walked in my house drinking the Sprite I got. "Jess where have you been?" my mom basically yelled as she walked out the kitchen. "I had basketball practice and i stayed after a little while longer because I was talking to a friend,then I got hungry so I decided to get some food." I shrugged. "Next time you tell me where the fuck your gonna be."she pointed her finger at me and walked back to the kitchen."And go shower you smell like shit."

I rolled my eyes and went to my room to take my clothes off and grab my towel.I walked into my bathroom and turned the water on,turning it all the way to the hot side.Steam started to roam around my bathroom so I slipped in and showered.

---

I heard my phone go off as I was drying my hair with my towel.I checked it and saw I had a notification from Instagram.

Nate Maloley (nate_maloley) has requested to follow you

I went to Instagram and smiled,seeing Nate requesting to follow me.I quickly accepted and followed back.I liked his most recent picture and he did too.He then dm'd me.

{Nate_Maloley} ayeeee was yo # ???
{Jessica.Low} 2819283862 (:
{Nate_maloley} ight ight I'll text you there

I excited out of Instagram and played some music.Playing partynextdoor. (In case y'all didn't know I srsly fuck with partynextdoor so fucking heavy like I love the shot outta him)

I walked over to my vanity to brush my hair and curl my eyelashes.

I heard my phone go off again and saw I had a next message.

{2817729845 : wassupppp (this is Nate) }
{Jess: heyyyy nd lol I know}
{Nate🙄 :oh okay lol Wyd?}
{Jess : listening to music and brushing my hair, wby?}
{Nate🙄 : just hopped out the shower, whatcha listenin to?}
{Jess : juke jam by chance the rapper}
{Nate🙄 : aye I fw chance to lol}
{Jess : he lit lol}
{Nate🙄 : true lmao, well I'm fina pass out, see you tomorrow}
{Jess : okay(: night}

I placed my phone down and finished with my hair.

---

I woke up on time today.I laid in bed for a couple more minutes like I always do, eventually getting up to do my makeup.I got dressed,putting on a pink and black stripped crop top with black jeans with holes in them.Putting on my all black huaraches.although my hair was straightened I put it up in a bun.I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and put on my perfume.

I walked into my kitchen to make food."Aye you woke up on time." I heard Kevin say.I threw a apple at his stomach and bent down holding it in pain."That what you get you stupid bitch." I turned around to get the eggs out the fridge.

---

I parked my car in my usual spot,while grabbing my book bag I saw Nate.I smiled and walked over to him.

I decide to creep up on him and jump on his back."Bahh!" I yelled as I got on his back.He jumped but ended up laughing."Fuck you."He laughed.I smiled and hopped off."Come on Nathan,let's get to learning!" I said as we walked towards the school building.

***

{word count : 580}

Jess up top