four

I wore the outfit the next day.Nate smiled and complemented me.Lexi and the girls also complemented my outfit.I thanked them and went on with my school day.I was in world history completely ignoring the teacher.I felt my phone vibrate and I checked who it was,it was Nate.

{Nate🙄 : wassup homie G}

{Jess : Nate I'm in history tf do you want!}

{Nate🙄 : I'm in the office.}

{Jess : loll what'd you do?}

{Nate🙄 : they're gonna talk to me about basketball}

{Jess : por qué?}

{Nate🙄 : English.😑}

{Jess : lol, why?}

{Nate🙄 : idk}

{Jess : op well I gotta go miss.henderson is walking through our desk and if she sees I'm texting you...bye bye phone ),: }

{Nate🙄 : later baby baby}

Oh fuck.He just called me baby.I put my phone in between my thighs so the teacher wouldn't see it.I picked up my pencil and tried to remember what she was teaching during the lesson. . .nothing, I don't remember a thing.

I blew out some air and looked over to my neighbors paper.I couldn't really read his hand writing so I asked him."Hey,Jonah."I whispered."What."he barked."Do you mind helping me?" "You didn't listen while she was teaching?" "Uh...no."I said quietly."Hm to bad."I rolled my eyes and looked to my left ,seeing the girl that I also sat next to had some answers.I whispered again,"Ashley." "Yeah?"She answered in her high pitched cheerleader voice."Do you mind helping me out?" "Sure,wait till I'm done and I'll give you my paper."She smiled.

Score!

She finished her work and copied - not word for word because I'm not like that.

I turned both our papers in and went to sit back down.I got on my phone since we're able to once we finish working.I texted Nate.

{Jess : you still on the ap's office ?}

{Nate🙄 : nah I'm out, Ima skip this class and wait for the next one to start, wassup?thought you were in hendersons class}

{Jess : I am, but when we finish our work we can get on them.}

{Nate🙄 : oh.. neat.Wanna hang out after school?}

{Jess : errr what about mi car/: }

{Nate 🙄 : after words you can come get it:\ }

{Jess : oh...okeee sureee}

{Nate 🙄: sweetttt I'll see you in 2 mintues.}

{Jess : yeah yeah byeee}

The bell rang letting us know that we can go home.I got out of my seat and grabbed my backpack.I walked out the doors to look for Nate.I spotted him by the tennis courts.I walked over to him and smiled."Hey." He looked up from his phone."Hey,wanna get goin?" He asked."Yeah,let's go."I said.

---

{word count : 440}