ten

{play song} (ps ik this is a weird opening to the chapter sorry)

I had candles lit up around the bathtub.I played my music and then walked over to my bubble bath.I laid in the warm water feeling relaxed.Basketball really made me sore for some odd reason.Usually i'm not sore but this time i was.

I hummed to the music and watched the bubbles slide off my fingers dripping to the water.My phone went off and checked it.It was a message from Nate.

{Nate🤤:wyd?}
{Jess:um...in the bath...why?}
{Nate🤤:i wanna take you somewhere.}
{Nate🤤:like a second date so dress pretty😘}
{Jess:Ugh🙄okay}

I stayed in the bath a little longer till my song ended.I grabbed my robe and wrapped it around my body.I threw my hair up in a bun and twirled my side hairs.I walked to my closet looking for something to wear.I found an outfit and put it on.I walked to my vanity and did a simple look that went with my outfit.I put my shoes on and walked out.

I heard the living room tv on and figured it was Kevin since mom was still at work

I heard the living room tv on and figured it was Kevin since mom was still at work.Although we only have 5 steps as our "stair case" i always manage to be careful when walking down them.I walked into the kitchen grabbing a water.I drank almost all of it and then walked into the living room.

"Oh was-sup."Kevin said."Sup?" I said."I thought you have basketball practice late on Saturdays.I shrugged."Tina let us out early today." "Where you going?" He asked."Oh Nates' taking me out on  another date." I said then drank some more of my water."Y'all dating?" "No.Right now we're just friends."

Nate texted me letting me know that he was here.I walked out and saw his black Nissan."No jeep today?" i said as i sat down.He chuckled,"Nah i decided to bring her.I mean i only use her with special people."He winked.I put my hand on my chest."Well don't i feel special."

>

He took us to one if the hills we have.Most people go hiking,biking, or even throw parties here so i'm kinda confused at why he would take us here.He parked and we both got.I almost stumbled because of the little rocks.

"You do know i'm not dressed for a...hike?" I stopped and looked around."Actually why would you tell me to dress pretty if we're here?" He chuckled."Jess just appreciate the fact that your'e on  a date with me."He added a cheesy smile.I put a dirty face on "Please don't tell me your'e actually one of those guys that think their smokin' hot and better than like everyone."m He laughed."No i'm not.I mean i do think i'm good looking but not 'smokin' hot'" He laughed.

"Come on."He said and grabbed my hand.A small smile grew on my face but i killed it so he wouldnt see.We were high up on the hill and my feet were killing me."Ugh Nate where the hell are you taking me my feet are killing me!" I complained.He chuckled,"Just wait we're almost there." He added a smile at the end."Ugh."I groaned.

"Ight we're here."He said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.I havent been up this hill so I don't know exactly what's up here.I only hear what people do.My mouth was open and i heard Nate laugh,"You ever been up here before?" "N-no.Oh my gosh when did they get a theater!" "Uhh," he rubbed the back of his neck "they installed it 'bout a week ago."I did  a small laugh because that song went through my head.

"Wow.I-its so pretty." "Yeah my younger brother brought it up so i figured i'd take you." I pouted my lip and awe'd.He shoved me and laughed.

We walked over to the pavilion where they showed the movies."What are they showing?" i ask. "Honestly,i don't really know." I let out a airy laugh but stopped and just smiled."Come on let's go sit down."

<

The movie they ended up showing was Cars 3,turns out it was kids night.We didn't mind especially since just about everybody was waiting for it after Cars 2.I was drinking my coke as we were walking back to his car.We were talking about the movie when we got into the car.

I played my music and put on PartyNextDoors new EP."You like PMO?" He asked."Like,pfft more like love.He's my baby,i have posters of him,a phone case of him, and a record by him." "Which album?" "PartyNextDoor TWO." "Oh wow, what's your favorite song?" "Ooh uhh, has to be fuck with you." "Ah i like thirsty." "What about from PartyNextDoor?" I ask."Hmm Make a mil." "Oh my god i love that one!" "Really?" he looked at me then back at the rode."Ha,yeah it's just really good."I shrug.

We finished talking about PartyNextDoor once we pulled into his driveway."You're not gonna drop me off at home?" I ask."Our date isn't over." "...uh.Nate we're not really official yet i don't know how i feel about you wanting to have s-" he cut me off. "Oh don't worry jess i'm not gonna like force you to have sex with me.Im not like that.My mom is making dinner so i figured we could end our date with some dinner.Also you can meet my family." "Oh how sweet.But Nate i could've dressed better." I pout.

"You look beautiful don't worry." I smiled,"Thank you."

•••

i'm gonna stop here so i can write the rest in the next chapter.Hope y'all enjoy this one.

Btw so so sorry for the very late chapter.

{word count: 966}