five

I sat in the seat as Nate was driving out of the parking lot.I was flipping through station by station but couldn't find anything on."You got an aux?" I asked looking for his aux cord."Yeah,right here."He said hitting the compartment that sat between our seats.I plugged it into my phone and looked for a song,choosing Red Opps.I turned it up a lot and sat up dancing to the song.Nate rapped also.I laughed because he was dancing also.He turned it up all the way and rolled this windows down.I was laughing as he did.

"Aye Jess."he said, I looked at him."Two guns up" he said "I don't give a fuck."i replied then we both yelled, "ima big dog lil nigga you a pup.Pull up atcha spot walk up on it shoot it up!" We laughed until he pulled into a McDonald's.

I hopped out the car and rubbed my hands together."Ooh yess, Mc-fucking-Donald's bitch." He laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders "You so stupid Jess."I grabbed his hand and laughed like Brentman Rock."I know."

---

Nate took me to the mall.We walked out of Victoria's Secret and I was smiling like a freak.

"So,we're like best friends now right.Since I now know what size in bras you are."He laughed.

I did too."I mean I was a little worried at first but I mean I have big boobs and everyone knows that so I didn't really care anymore." I shrugged."You also have a big ass."He finished."Nate!"I squealed and shoved him.He was laughing and shrugged.

We walked over to the food court since i was hungry.I walked straight to the thai food."Fuck yes.They have this mango chicken and holy Jesus it's amazing."I drooled.

"Well i'll have to see if it's really that good."He chuckled.

We both ordered mango chicken with fried rice and a coke for him and a sprite for me.

We sat down and i quickly dived into the food.He slowly opened up the box it was in and took a bite from the smallest piece he had.

I looked at him, waiting for his reaction.
He lifted his eyebrows and and smiled. "This is fucking good."he chuckled.I laughed."Told you!"

---

We continued walking around the mall but eventually got tired so he took me home.

i put on some beyoncé because, who wouldn't wanna listen to beyoncé!

He pulled into my driveway and i sighed.

i sighed because i finally had fun, which i haven't had in a while.

"Thank you Nate."I spoke,"thank you for this fun amazing day."I smiled and he did to."You're welcome Jess.I had fun as well.We should do something like this another time."He suggested."Yeah,we should."i agreed.

I hopped out his car and walked to my front door,turning around to wave bye.I walked into my house and smiled as i set my bag down.Then realizing i left my car at the school.I texted him nate asking if he could give me a ride to school tomorrow and he said yes.

I walked to my bathroom that's connected to my room and showered, then laying in bed to sleep.

---

i'm back from my break!!!

{word count: 553}