fifteen

I walked into school wearing a black halter top,a blue flannel and some black jeans. I had my hair straightened and did my eyeliner and eyebrows. I saw Lexi so I started walking with her.

"I have something to tell you." I said. "What is it?" "Come with me to the restroom." We went in and I told her what happened the other night between me and Nate. "Oh my gosh are you serious?" "Yes." I said and covered with my mouth. "You two would be so cute awe!" She squealed. "It's not bad right?" "Of course not! And fuck the talking stage just date." I laughed and we walked out.

We were talking and bumped into Nate. "I'll see you later Jess." She waved and walked off. "Hey." He smiled. "Hey." "So... about the other night." How id know he'd say that. "What about it?" "That won't affect us right?" We stopped at my locker. "Of course not. I mean, I thought that it would probably be the beginning of something." I shrugged then looked at him once I opened my locker. "Really?" He said. "Yeah," I smiled. "I mean we both said how we like each other so I mean, it makes sense." "Yeah. Well I'd rather ask then it just happen." "Then ask." I laughed. "Nah not know. How bout Friday night I take you somewhere."

"Like?" "Mm, somewhere nice." He smiled. "Better not be expensive because I don't have nice enough clothes for that." "Shit, I don't even have enough money for that." He laughed and I did too. "Okay well I'll see you in first." He said. "Why not walk me?" "Yeah." I grabbed his hand and we walked to class.

I could feel stares but it didn't bother me. We walked into the class and sat at our seats.

•••

The day was over and Nate was with me at my locker. "So what we doin today?" "We cant hang out." "Why?" He asked. "I have this basketball thing today." I said and shut my locker. "What thing?" "A banquet. Wait, don't y'all have it too?" "Uh lemme see." He texted Sammy and asked if they had it, he texted back saying yes.

"Well we need to get outfits for tonight." "We do dont we." He said. "Yes, so let's go to the mall and I'll pick out a cute outfit for me and cute outfit for you." I giggled. We walked to my car and I tossed him my keys and got into the passenger seat.

•••

We made it to the mall and went to Macy's. "Macy's?" He groaned. "Yes, you need a nice shirt, pants and shoes." I said. He smacked his lips but I ignored it. I grabbed him a royal blue dress shirt , black pants and some black slip-ons.

 I grabbed him a royal blue dress shirt , black pants and some black slip-ons

He payed for his clothes and we walked out of macys to some other stores.

We walked around and walked into Charletrusse (is that how its spelt?) to look for some dresses and shoes. I grabbed a blue dress then went to try it on. I walked out and showed it to Nate, "This good? I wanted to match with you." I said. He looked me up and down. "Yeah thats beautiful." I smiled and walked back to change into my outfit.

I grabbed the dress, and we walked to the back to choose some shoes. I grabbed a pair of bronze pumps and some line earrings along with a black purse.

I paid for my clothes and we continued walking around for no reason. It was almost 6:30 and the banquet starts at 8. "We need to go so i can get ready." "Okay." He and we went off to the car.

•••

I finished getting ready and texted Nate asking if he was on his way and he replied saying he was down the street.

I was slipping my heel on and walking to the front door after hearing a knock on my door. I opened it up and smiled. "Hey." I breathed out. "Hey, you look good." He smiled. "Thanks, you dont look to bad your self." I smile back.

He walked me to his car, opening the door for me. I sat down after thanking him. He texted Sammy for the address of the hall and backed out my driveway.

•••

We walked into the hall and looked for the others. Everyone was sitting with whoever so i didnt matter if i sat with them. The boys were at a table in the front and we both walked over to them.

"Aye wassup." Nate said. They turned to us and said hey. Mike whistled "You two lookin fly damn." I laughed and wrapped my arm around Nates. "Shit look at ya self." Nate winked and they laughed. We sat down next to Jack and his date, this one girl Leah.

(If you a OG fan yk who im talkin bout😭😂)

Her and I were cool, just not close. We were all talking and making jokes. I know some of the boys. Sam and I have used to have 5 classes together last year. Me and both the Jacks had History together last year as well. Mike lives down my street, and Johns locker was 3 lockers away from me in eighth grade.

Nate had his arm around the back of my chair. They announced that they were going to give out the awards in 30 minutes but we ignored it. "Aye so ima throw a party tomorrow night and its gonna go down." Mike smirked. "There hasnt really been partys lately." I said. "Man for real. Remember when Gage threw that one and it was a flop." Gilinsky laughed. "Man that hoe was weak." Sam laughed.

I sat back and turned to Nate. "Your friends are funny." He laughed. "You think?" "Yeah." "Don't you and Sammy really know each other though?" "I mean kinda." I shrugged. "You know, since we're like already diggin' each other. Jess, would you wanna be my girl?" He asked. "Wow how romantic but yes i would." I giggled. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Oh shit, i see you." Sammy laughed.

•••

Our whole table got awards. Nate and Sammy got best layups, Mike and John got best form. Gilinsky got one for good defense. Johnson got one for good offense and I got best form and most 3's. Leah got one for being captain of the cheer team.

We all walked out together and decided to go get something to eat. I got into Nates car and pulled my phone out. "Come on we need to take a picture together." I laughed realizing how gay i sounded. He rolled his eyes but got close to me as i smiled and took a picture of the two of us. I drew a little heart and posted it on my story.

He backed out and followed the boys to wherever we were going out to eat. I turned the radio up as i heard Lemon play. I nodded my head to the music and Nate looked at me then laughed. "Youre so goofy."

•••
BIIIIIIIITCH I NEED TO UPDATE SO BAD LMAO

{word count: 1201}