Chapter 8

Mom lead me to the living room and we sat down

''where have you been? were you with your sister" i shook my head

''i dont know where she is" i lied

''how did this happen" she cried burring her face in her hands i wanted to confort her but i didnt know how

''im such a horrible parent"

''no your not mom" i said it was true she wasnt

''yes i am i cant even protect my children" she got up and went to her room i sat there for a few seconds then walked up to desireas room maybe i should tell her not to leave cause mom needs us. I walked to ryans room he was gone

''he went looking for you and desirea" dad said i turned to face him

''how long have you been here?" i asked

''ever since that one day when you went to the hospital" he said he ran his hands through his messy hair it looks like he hasnt shaved in weeks

''why?" i said ''since when did we matter?" i was mad i dont know why ''you werent thinking about us when you had another family with that stupid skank"

''watch your mouth"

''no watch yours and watch where you step cause if you make one mistake or hurt mom ill kill you" i snapped i ment what i said i dont care if dad liked it or not. I opened the front door to leave there stood ryan

''hi" i said

''are you leaving again?" dad asked

''like you care" i said i walked past ryan and headed for the forest i wanted to be alone it was a bad idea to come back home.

I went to the mansion it looked the same it was just missing some furniture i walked into the kitchen the only thing missing from here was magnus i went upstairs it was empty no bed or anything i opened the trapped door walked all the way down it was empty aswell. I was about to leave when i heard the floor boards creak above me i look up like a dork yeah i see you person haha yeah right, great im talking and laughing to myself insanity? i think so.

I keep starring above me for some reason if it was another vampire im screwed if it was a hunter im screwed i didnt know how i was going to get out of this one jace wasnt here to help me im on my own i can beat this i told myself remember dess your a vampire........yeah a vampire who is weak cause i really havent been feeding like i should be ugh great another stupid mistake. The door on the floor opens then closes foot steps came down the stairs I thought back to when i first met jace i was curled up in a cabnet not breathing and praying he wouldnt find me but he did then i ran like a dumbass when he was just talking to me nice dess your a complete idiot then thats when i met nate in the graveyard the next day and he tore my throat out will that happen again? no nate is dead....but it could happen with someone else but i might not be alive still well maybe if they dont take my blood and i get stitched up right away and drink some blood to heal.The door started to open i got ready to attack who ever it was.