7 ; lock

Luna's POV

It had been a few hours since Alex, Daryl, Rick and Michonne had gone to Woodbury, and Me, Chloe, Carl, Beth and Hershel sat in the cell block. No one said a word the entire time until we heard screaming coming from inside.

"I'll go and look." Carl said, standing up and getting his gun ready. I didn't want him to go on his own, just in case something happened.

"Me too," I said. "Just to be safe."

Carl and I walked down the long hall, towards where the sound was coming from. We passed a few biters on the way but it wasn't anything we couldn't handle.

We eventually found the source of the screaming. It was a group of 5 people, and one of them was bitten. They were fighting off walkers and when Carl shot one of them, they all turned around to look at us, shocked. They were either shocked to see humans or kids that know how to use guns.

"Come on! Hurry!" Carl yelled and they all followed us, helping the woman that had been bit.

We led them into a large cell and they led the bitten woman onto the floor. "I'll do it." Carl said holding the gun to her head.

"Woah there, kid," One of the men said, "We don't know you."

"She doesn't have long. She'll turn." I said, finally speaking up. Carl and I left the cell so the group could decide what to do.

Beth, Hershel and Chloe came over to the cell's 'door' and Carl locked the cell so no one could get out. They saw that we had locked them inside and one of the women came toward the door.

"Why did you just lock us inside?" She said breathing heavily.

"You'll be okay, you're safe in there," Carl said, "You have food and water."

"Let us out now!" The woman shouted.

"Sasha!" One of the men said as he walked towards her, getting her attention. Now we know one of their names. "This is the best we've had in weeks. We need to stay."

We let them stay here for the time being, but we aren't sure what him and the rest of the group will say. We'll just have to wait and see.

A/N: sasha and tyreese are here! i like them both i thought they were super underrated so im excited to be writing about them! <3