8 ; get out

Luna's POV

It had been an hour since Sasha, Tyreese, Ben and Allen had showed up. We let them out of their cell and sat in the cell block, patiently waiting for Rick and the rest of the group to come back. I was worried about Alex. What if he got hurt, or separated from the group? I can't lose him, not right now.

Beth walked in with Judith in her arms. Carl named her just before Rick left. I'm not sure why he chose that name, I'm guessing it's because of someone that he knew before.

Sasha got up from her seat and and walked over to Beth, who was feeding Judith. "Where's the mother?" She asked.

I glanced over at Carl and he looked down at his feet. I felt so bad for him. Lori was so kind and now shes gone. All she wanted was to keep Carl safe. She cared about him.

Sasha looked around and Hershel shook his head. Sasha looked at us with sympathy. "Oh, I'm so sorry." She said, finally understanding what happened.

----------------------------------------------------

Rick, Glenn, Maggie, Michonne and Alex finally came back, but Daryl wasn't there. Apparently, Daryl found his brother, Merle, and went with him.

We ignored Tyreese and his group, walked into the cell block and locked the door, leaving them on their own.

Beth still had Judith in her arms, so she handed her to Rick. He held her and we all stayed silent. Rick's eyes filled with tears as Judith's cries echoed through the room.

A few hours later, we gathered in the cell block and discussed 'The Governer'. We think he might attack the prison soon. We might need some help so we decided to talk to Tyreese and his friends about letting them stay.

We walked into their cell and began talking. "I'm Tyreese," Tyreese said holding out his hand in front of Rick. "This is Sasha, Ben and Allen."

They began discussing whether we should let them stay with us or not. I think we should let them stay. They seem nice but you never know when someone will turn on you. On the other hand, it will take a lot of convincing for Rick to let them stay.

"We can help you," Tyreese continued, "We'll go out, get our own food, stay out of your hair."

"No." Rick said.

Rick walked over to Hershel and they began talking. "I think you're wrong on this." Hershel told Rick. I agreed. We should let them stay here. We can't just force them to leave.

That's when Rick started acting strange. He whispered "No." over and over again. His hands shook as he looked up at the balcony above the cell block. Nothing was there.

"Get out!" He began to yell. Everyone stood back and Maggie held Carl's shoulders, protecting him. Tyreese and his group grabbed all of their items and left the prison.

A/N: this chapter is shit LMAO anyway some more interesting stuff will happen soon so please keep reading :)