11 ; andrea

Luna's POV

I woke up this morning with a sharp pain in my arm. I looked around the cell to see Alex asleep in the chair next to my bed. I smiled to myself and shook his arm to wake him up. He jumped slightly which made me laugh. We sat there talking for a while until Rick told us to get up. He didn't tell us what happened. All he said was that it was important.

When we walked into the cell block, there was a woman that I've never seen before. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. "This is Andrea." Rick said to us.

Andrea looked at me and Alex. "Where is Shane?" She said looking around. Carl had told me about Shane. He was friends with Rick before everything started but Rick killed him. They were best friends and they turned on each other.

"Oh," Andrea said realising he was dead. "Where is Lori?"

"She had a girl." Hershel said. "She didn't survive."

Andrea looked at Rick and Carl with sympathy in her eyes. "I'm so sorry."

"You live in here?" Andrea asked. Glenn nodded. "Here and the cell block." He added.

"Can I go in?" She asked.

"I won't allow that." Rick said walking in front of her.

"I'm not an enemy, Rick." By now I had caught on that she was with the group earlier on. She must have gotten separated from them.

We told her about the Governor attacking us. "I didn't know anything about that." She said. "As soon as I found out I came. I didn't even know you were in Woodbury until the shoot out."

"That was days ago." Glenn said.

"I told you, I came as soon as I could." Andrea said. She turned around to Michonne. "What have you told them?"

"Nothing." Michonne replied. They seemed to have known each other at some point, which none of us had any idea about.

"I don't get it." Andrea said. "I left Atlanta with you people, and now I'm the odd man out?"

"He almost killed Michonne, and he would have killed us." Glenn said. He was trying to stay calm, but we all knew he was angry.

Andrea pointed at Merle. "Isn't he the one who kidnapped you? Who beat you?" Oh yeah, Merle's at the prison now. Daryl came back with him. I don't trust Merle at all, especially after hearing what he did to Glenn. "I can not excuse or explain what Phillip has done," Andrea continued. "But I am here trying to bring us together. We have to work this out."

"There's nothing to work out." Rick said bluntly. "We're gonna kill him. I don't know how, or when, but we will." He was right. We are gonna kill him.

"We can settle this. There is room at Woodbury for- for all of you." Andrea said. There's no way that I'm staying at Woodbury. Not a chance.

Hershel sighed. "What makes you think this man wants to negotiate? Did he say that?"

"No."

"Then why did you come here?" Rick asked. I'm pretty sure we all wanted to ask the same question.

"Because he's gearing up for war. The people are terrified. They see you as killers." Andrea said. "They're training to attack."

"I'll tell you what. Next time you see Phillip, you tell him I'm gonna take his other eye." Daryl threatened.

"We've taken too much shit for too long." Glenn said. "He wants a war? He's got one."

"Rick, if you don't sit down and try to work this out, I don't know what's gonna happen." Andrea said. "He has a whole town. Look at you. You've lost so much already. You can't stand alone anymore."

She's wrong. We're a strong team. We can work this out.

A/N: idk why i included so much dialogue 😭 whatever