07

The rest of the week was the same. Lorelai avoided the common room as much as possible, was constantly followed by James and went to lessons. One morning she woke up later due to studying so hard.
"You're late." A stern voice reprimanded Lorelai as she stumbled onto the field.
"Sorry, I was up late studying." The girl apologised.
"Well we have to train for our match against Ravenclaw next week." The captain of the Slytherin quidditch team, Emma Vanity, reminded her. Since everyone else was doing laps of the quidditch pitch, the girl stepped closer to Lorelai. "Don't forget the only reason you're on the team is because we didn't have anyone else last year but this year, we have plenty of people wanting your spot."
Lorelai was a good flyer. In fact she was a great flyer. She could give James a run for his money. Last year, Lorelai scored quite a few goals against Gryffindor. They almost won but Sirius Black, the Gryffindor seeker, caught the snitch. Lorelai nodded at Emma and picked up her Silver Arrow. Within minutes she was up in the air and training with the rest of her teammates. The girl liked quidditch because she wasn't Bretford, the mud blood in Slytherin. She was Bretford, one of Slytherin's best chasers.

Training was over as quickly as it had started even though Emma made Lorelai do ten minutes worth of extra laps to make up for her lateness. After getting changed into her uniform, Lorelai made her way to the Great Hall for breakfast. As she was about to walk into the hall, four boys walked out. Three of them continued to walk on. Two of those three offered Lorelai kind smiles which she returned. The fourth boy stopped to talk to her.
"Bretford, where have you been?" James asked her. "You're usually in the hall for breakfast at seven and in the library by half seven. It's quarter to eight right now."
"Since when did you start stalking me Potter?"
Lorelai questioned the boy with a quizzical expression. "But to answer your question, I had quidditch practice."
"You do quidditch?" He exclaimed with disbelief. Lorelai nodded her head.
"Who do you think Bretford 07 was?" She inquired.
"I don't know, I just didn't expect it to be you." He admitted.
"Well it is." She grinned sarcastically at him and entered the hall. James followed her.
"Really James?" Peter queried.
"Yeah, you're ditching us for a Slytherin?" Sirius added.
"Don't listen to them James, I see we aren't where your loyalties lie." Remus joked. James glared at them but then continued to follow Lorelai.
"I was thinking we could go to Hogsmeade to look for joke stuff." James suggested.
"I have Transfigurations with you next Potter, sit next to me so we can talk but right now I just want some breakfast and I don't think that you'll be accepted at my table." Lorelai told him.
"I'll just go talk to Evans until you're finished." James insisted.