23

"We're doing what?" Lily questioned Lorelai.
"Pranking the Slytherin's." Lorelai answered. She looked around the group. She was in between James and Sirius. Lily was next to Remus who was next to Peter. Mary and Marlene were on the other side of Lily.
"But why?" Marlene asked.
"Because I'm tired of Slytherin's walking over everybody." She replied. "They always think that they're the best. They've all done something to us."
"Lory's right." James agreed.
"They made me feel like I don't fit into Slytherin but then people reminded me that I'm ambitious and determined and that I don't need to be an arsehole to be a Slytherin." She explained.
"What do you have in mind? Peter asked.
"Do it in stages, one more extreme than the last and then end with something that will make them regret everything they've ever done." She told the group.
"I don't know, what if we get in trouble?" Mary mumbled.
"Oh come on." Sirius argued. "We all have something against Slytherin's. Whether it's because they've call you a mud blood." He looked at Lorelai, Lily and Marlene. "Or because they just try to make your life miserable." He glanced at James, Remus and Peter. "Or because of family." He stopped for a few seconds. "But I'm not going to let them get away with everything and neither should any of you because we're Gryffindor's."
Everyone went silent for a few minutes before James started clapping. Remus and Peter joined in. Soon the girls started too. Lorelai smiled at him and started clapping too.

Later, Marlene and Peter took Sirius back to Hogwarts.
"Next order of business." James grinned as he rubbed his hands together. "Padfoot's birthday."
"Ooh, we have to do something big." Mary replied. "Especially for his 16th."
"Party in the common room?" Lily suggested.
"I'm not allowed in your common room, Slytherin remember." Lorelai laughed awkwardly.
"Me and Remus'll pick you up." James reassured her as he winked. Lorelai knew this meant using the invisibility cloak.
"That's sorted then." Remus sighed. "We'll spread the news."
Everyone started to get up and leave.
"Paws, can I talk to you a moment?" James asked her. Lorelai started putting her jacket on but let out a 'mhm' to show she was listening.
"Do you want to go to Padfoot's party with me?" He questioned her.
"Umm sure, definitely." She answered.
"Great." James smiled.
When she was back at Hogwarts, she bumped into Sirius.
"Hey Lory." He greeted her.
"Hello Sirius." She replied.
"I was uh thinking, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked her.
It shocked Lorelai, she didn't expect him to say that.
"Yeah I will." She grinned at him.
"Fantastic." He smiled. "Look I have to go but I'll see you later."
"See you later." She repeated his last words.
Sirius kissed her. It was short but passionate.
"Bye then." He walked off.