10

"Bretford, James is here." Sirius nudged Lorelai awake. She rubbed her eyes and looked around her. She was laying against Sirius, who had an arm around her. She also saw James, who sported a weird look on his face, standing in front of them holding something.
"What time is it?" She asked.
"Eight thirty." James answered. Sirius retrieved his hand from around Lorelai.
"Let's get you back to your common room." He told her. The boys helped the Slytherin get up from the floor. James put the invisibility cloak over them. He was at the front, Lorelai was in the middle and Sirius was at the back. They stumbled through the tunnel and into a corridor in silence. Lorelai saw a statue of a hunchback witch that she had never payed attention to before. Soon enough they were in the dungeon.
"I'm sorry for drinking too much." The girl apologised.
"Don't worry about it, we were cheering you on so it's our fault." James reassured her.
"Well I'm sorry if I put a downer on your evening." She told him.
"Don't worry, I think that drunk Bretford is less-" Sirius started.
"Slytherin like?" Lorelai interrupted. Sirius shook his head.
"Less defensive." He finished his sentence.
"In that case, I think that fire-whiskey fuelled Black is-" Lorelai thought of the right word.
"Kinder?" Sirius asked.
"Well you don't judge as much." She admitted. Sirius smiled at her and she returned it.
"Can you two officalise your new friendship now?" James questioned.
"Lorelai let this day, the sixth of September be the momentous occasion of the marking of our friendship.
The two hugged, James was awkwardly waiting for them to stop. Once the two had pulled apart James smiled at Lorelai. "See you later Lory."
She hugged him too, this hug lasted longer than hers and Sirius'.
"See you later James, you too Sirius." She grinned back as she walked towards her common room.

Lorelai woke up with a banging headache. Luckily it was a Sunday so she didn't have classes. When she did wake up she saw a small box on her bedside table. She stayed laying down, blinking at it for a while before acknowledging that it was actually there. She got up and and opened it. It's contents was jelly slugs. There was also a note that fell out onto her bed.

𝐿𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑖,
𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝐻𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦𝑑𝑢𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜 𝐼 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠.
𝑆. 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘

"Well thank you Black." Lorelai mumbled to herself and ate a jelly slug, she also had some water. Once she felt better, she got into the shower. She washed her hair with white grapefruit and mosa mint shampoo and conditioner, after she used her peach body wash. Once she got out of the shower, she got changed into dark blue halter dress. She dried her hair with a simple hair- drying charm and gave it a little volume. She finished getting ready by applying mascara and lipgloss and spraying herself with peaches and cream scented body spray. She got her book bag and put white boots on before she went to the Great Hall to get breakfast.
"Looking good Lory." Someone called out.
"Thank you James." She replied. The Marauders were by her side. James was on her left, Sirius on her right and Remus and Peter were next to the boys.
"What are you doing today?" Sirius asked her.
"Why do you want to know." She questioned in response. James put his arm around the girl.
"Well you're not doing anything so you're helping us." He grinned. She exchanged a look with Remus.
"Don't ask me, it's those two who have been whispering to each other all night." He put his hands up in defense.
"Our dear little Lory, we are going to play a minor prank on Snivellus." Sirius informed her.
"Okay as long as we're done by two-thirty, I told Lily that I'd meet her in the library." She told them. James stopped talking to Peter and snapped his towards the girl.
"Could you ask her if she'd consider going Hogsmeade with me?" He asked her. Lorelai rolled her eyes.
"I'll try but it probably won't work, she hates you." Lorelai replied.