11

"You know Lory, you never thanked me for the gift I gave you." Sirius whispered to Lorelai. They were underneath the invisibility cloak, waiting behind a bookshelf since Severus was sitting at a desk studying. Lorelai turned her head to look at Sirius.
"Thank you for the jelly slugs you brought me." She told him before turning her head back around to look at Snape.
"Your welcome." He commented. "You also haven't given me my coat back."
"I'll give it back to you later." Lorelai sneered at him.
"Oh no, it's fine. It wasn't my favourite coat anyway." He reassured her. Lorelai glared at the boy.
"Are you serious?" She questioned him. "What was the point of saying I haven't given back to you?"
"Do you have memory loss or something?" She asked her. "Yes I'm Sirius."
Suddenly Lorelai stepped back into Sirius. The scent of peaches and grapefruit filled his nose. He liked the sweetness of it. A Ravenclaw student picked a few books off of the shelf before returning to their seat. The two underneath the cloak saw Snivellus get up.
"Go." Lorelai told Sirius. Sirius mumbled something before a few books fell of a shelf near them. It was the signal for James, Remus and Peter who were sitting on a desk near Snape's. Their job was to distract Severus while the other two prank him. Lorelai and Sirius then hurried to Snape's desk. They poured a potion into the drink that was in his bag. They knew that he was good at potions but the effects of this potion would make it hard for him to figure out what they had pranked him with. Once they had finished, Lorelai put the books back on the shelf. James, Remus and Peter stopped talking mid sentence and walked off. Snape went back to his desk. Lorelai mumbled something with her wand pointed and the dark haired boy. He put a hand to his throat before pulling out his water bottle.
"This is going to be good." Sirius laughed quietly. Severus downed his water. A few minutes later his hair began to change. He didn't notice it though. The colour of his robes also began to change. He noticed this. The boy opened his mouth but instead of words, a cow moo came out. People who were near by laughed at the scene. Lorelai and Sirius were in hysterics as they clutched their sides and laughed.

"That was amazing." James laughed. He high fived his friends as well as Lorelai.
"You should thank our dear little Lory for that." Sirius grinned as he put an arm around her.
"All I did was make the potion itself as well as do a simple charm to make his throat dry." Lorelai shrugged.
"This is why you're an honorary Marauder." Remus told her.
"Wait let me take a picture." Peter insisted as he pulled a camera out of his brown, battered bag. Sirius looked at James and nodded at him. They both picked Lorelai up and had her sat in their arms as if it was a throne.
"Watch it, my dress might rise up." She scolded them.
"That's a bad thing?" Sirius asked. Lorelai smacked his shoulder and he started laughing.
Remus was standing in front of them smiling. James and Sirius were starting to lose balance causing them to fall forward. Luckily Remus was there to stop them.
"Try to stay still." He laughed. Lorelai threw her arms up and crossed one leg over the other as the four that were posing were laughing their heads off. Peter snapped the photo and the boys lowered Lorelai to the floor carefully.
"I'll get four copies developed." Peter told them.
"Here Pete, give me the camera and then pose with the boys." Lorelai told him. Peter handed over the camera and stood with the boys. They had their hands around each other's shoulders and were grinning from ear to ear. James stood out, his hair was messy but it still looked good. His eyes twinkled with happiness. His smile was wide and meaningful. As Lorelai looked into the lens, she smiled at what she saw. Four boys with their ties loose, hair messy and big smiles on their faces. Four boys who had just done something that they loved. Four boys who were best friends. She took the picture and gave the camera back to Peter.
"I'll send a letter to my mum and ask if she can send my polaraid camera." Lorelai suggested. The four boys loved the idea of that.
"Lory, you're bloody fantastic." Sirius told her.