13

after that day, mew had never left gulf alone. he was always there with him, helped him to bathe, to change, to style his hair and even to feed him. gulf had been babied by mew for these past few days.

gulf on the other hand really loved getting all the attention. he loved how mew had been constantly asking him about what he needed, what he wanted. it's like finally having family all over again. sure, he kind of missed mild and boat but they don't give the same feeling as mew.

"what are you thinking, my love?" mew gave gulf's cheek a light peck, settling down next to him on the couch as the tv has a football game on display.

gulf giggled, looping his arm around mew's, cuddling into him.

"thinking about you, phi."

mew then gave him a soft smile as he placed his focus on the tv, watching the game. 

"phi, someone's at the door."

mew nodded, walking towards the door as he opened it, it revealed gulf's only two friends.

"gulf!" mild shouted, gaining the other boy's attention. "mild? boat?" he scratched his head, "what are you two doing here? how did you find out where mew live?"

mew placed his gaze on the unwanted guests, already planning a murder in his head. 

"come in, you two. have a seat." the older guy welcomed them with a twisted smile before heading towards the kitchen.

"gulf!" mild grabbed onto his arm, "we have to leave. now."

"i'm not going anywhere with you!" gulf shouted. "what are you two doing here?"

"this is not the time, gulf." boat said as he felt a cold shiver running down his spine. "mew is not someone you should be with, trust us. let's hurry up and go before he comes back!"

"phi is definitely someone i can trust my life with," gulf snapped. "both of you should go before it's too late." 

"so you do know what he is, don't you?" mild exclaimed, "if you know, why didn't you just dump him and run away? he's dangerous, gulf! he can and he will kill you!"

gulf then saw mew standing behind his two friends with a metal headed bat in his hand.

gulf gulped. 

he was scared.

"t-take that back, p-please." gulf whispered softly.

"i'm not taking anything back! let's just go! we'll explain everything to you."

while mild is still arguing with gulf about wanting his friend to leave this horrid place, boat turned around and he was met with empty eyes. boat held his composure but there was no doubt that he was more than afraid, he was terrified of the person.

he then grabbed onto mild's sleeve, hoping that he'll get the hint to stop talking but luck was not on his side as mild continued to say shit about mew, not knowing he's behind, listening to everything.

"mild..stop talking." boat said.

"what's with you? we have to get gulf out of here quickly!"

"he's not going anywhere." mew spoke, scaring the hell out of mild.

"m-mew.."

"phi," gulf ran over towards him, grabbing onto the hand that's holding the bat. "don't.."

"i'm sorry, my love." was the last thing he said before bashing the bat right onto their heads, leaving them unconscious as blood oozed out, staining the white marble floors. mew then faced gulf's wet eyes, thumb running across a teardrop that fell onto his lover's soft cheek.

"they were about to take you away from me, i can't let that happen." he whispered against gulf's neck, leaving a kiss on it as gulf's heart thumped against his chest at the sight of the two bodies and at the feeling of mew's lips on his skin.

"no one's taking you away from me."

no one will ever take him away from me.

NO ONE.