10

"p'mew..." gulf whined as he knocked onto the bedroom door. he opened it slightly and peeped into the empty room. "where is he?" 

"looking for me?" mew whispered behind the boy and he jumped, turning around with a pale face. "you've scared me!" he lightly punched mew's shoulder with a cute pout. "you live here and you still miss me?" mew teased with a hand rubbing his chin, "eh? am i talking about you or am i talking about myself? i don't know." 

gulf smiled at his cheeky lover and nodded his head, "yes, boo. you're talking about me. i bet you don't miss me."

"of course i don't," mew's hands went around the younger's waist. "why should i?" when i can see you wandering around the house and listen to your cute snores?

"meanie." 

"haha, okay, enough of this. come, let's have breakfast." mew lead the way pretending as if he's gulf's servant and gulf is the princess. "love, today you'll be having plain yoghurt with honey and chia seeds. isn't it nice?" 

"yeah! you're totally spoiling me today, p'mew." gulf snickered and mew playfully rolled his eyes. "look, i just don't want my baby to be kept on a strict diet." he explained himself but then laughed. "i'm just kidding, gulf." his face darkened, "i'm going to break up with you if you don't lose 5kg by next monday."

the younger boy's eyes widened in shock. "m-monday? thats in five days!" 

"exactly, so you better work hard unless you don't want this relationship."

"p'mew..can't you give me more than five days?" gulf acted cute with the older and his heart started to thump. "i thought you said you loved me?" mew sighed, "i guess that was just a lie, right love?"

"what? no! i'll do anything for you!" gulf exclaimed.

"then, okay! if you can lose that weight by monday, i'll believe you. but for now, i don't until you prove to me that you're actually determined." mew smirked lightly upon looking a gulf's horrified face. "baby, i have trust issues. you've got to show me through your actions, okay?" mew ran his thumb over gulf's left cheek gently.

"i will." the younger boy whispered. 

"good boy, always such a sweetheart for me." mew caressed his lover's head gently before leaving the house and locking the door.

gulf stared at the front door, mind going elsewhere. "will he really dump me if i don't hit the target?"

as gulf finished his breakfast and went over to the sink to wash the dishes, a door behind the kitchen caught his attention once again and he wondered why was there a lock on that door.

gulf's curious feet brought him towards the locked door as his fingers fondled about the lock. "what can possibly be in here?" gulf mumbled to himself.

mew was sitting in front of his door, phone in his right hand and a cigarette on the other. he was watching his camera surveillance in his house as he puffed out the smoke with a smirk.

"oh, baby. why are you so curious?" he muttered as his eyes never leaving the screen which shows the younger male trying to pry open the door.

"you should've tried making a dieting plan instead..." he chuckled as his crushed the cigarette against the hot pavement before tossing the butt out.

"what should i do with you?" he whispered, watching gulf successfully opening the locked door before heading inside hesitantly. "this is my cue." mew said as he stood up and quietly entered the house, trying to avoid making any types of sounds.

gulf walked down those steps, leading into a very dark place which he had concluded it was the basement of this house.

whimpers could be heard the moment he stepped foot. "what's up with those sounds?" gulf shivered, "it sounds eerie."

eerie indeed, gulf. mew thought as he was following gulf from behind.

"who are you?!" gulf raised his voice at those tied up and tired looking people with his hand over his mouth. "what happened in here? you guys look terrible!" gulf's eyes watered.

those tortured people let out silent cries as they saw who was behind gulf. they tried to warn him but mew held up a wooden stick and hit gulf right on his head, leaving him unconscious.

mew stared at the limp body with an empty gaze. "you shouldn't have snoop around while i was away."

"he might be your guys' new little brother!" mew cheered with a sickening smile on his face. "he might end up like you guys.." he said in a low voice before dragging gulf by the legs and chaining him against a rusty pole.

"but the only difference between him and y'all is that i have feelings for him." mew gave them all a look before leaving the basement, closing the door behind him with a new lock.

"you should be fun, gulf."