𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 𓁹『𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝』

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬《𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬》

𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘

___________

✔︎Disclaimer: I do not own Little Nightmares or any of the related characters. The characters are all owned by Tarsier Studios and Bandai Namco Entertainment. This is a work of fan fiction, intended only for entertainment and outside of the original canon. I am not making a profit of any kind from this story.

❗️WARNING❗️

There are many violent scenes in the story, some of the characters have psychological trauma or/and have some mental illness. Many extreme acts such as killing, torture, confinement, abuse and cannibalism are likely to be described in detail.

Please consider carefully before reading!

This work is purely fictional and written for entertainment purposes, I absolutely do not endorse or support any of the extreme actions or thoughts mentioned above.

___________

☆《Notes》☆

- This is just an introductory chapter, summarizing the entire content of Little Nightmares 2 from Mono's perspective. You can skip this chapter if you want.

__________

Mono is a freak.

Most people will come to this conclusion when they discover that Mono has superpowers.

After the world was completely turned upside down by the appearance of alien beings, most humans lost their minds and became puppets of monsters. With the whole world being invaded and dominated by monsters, the existence of supernormal things has been recognized by all. To them, abnormality was synonymous with danger, so of course, Mono's superpowers made everyone afraid of him.

People gradually shun Mono and see him as an outsider, an anomaly that should be avoided.

Mono becomes more and more disgusted with his superpowers. So instead of using them to his advantage, Mono rejects them, even hating them. But the more he denies them, the more they annoy him, as if they're always trying to remind Mono of their existence.

Mono begins to lose control of his superpowers. At first, it was just a few times when he showed his superpowers when he didn't want to, then it became more frequent, with greater intensity. The climax was once when Mono almost killed a person!

Mono was so scared, he cannot control them. His superpowers are like ferocious beasts trapped in a rusty iron cage, which they can destroy at any moment.

Mono became afraid of contact with people. Every time he approached someone, he imagined himself harming them. But soon, after Mono pushed himself away from everyone, the fear of loneliness defeated his reason, it was like a venom, causing him to slowly die. Mono realized he couldn't live without other people. He longs for someone, he wants a friend.