𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 𓁹『𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙰𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢』

Summary

You and Mono together escape the siege of the Patients...

☆《Notes》☆

- I'm so sorry for the slow update, I've been pretty busy because I'm moving house ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥)

- Don't anyone ask why Mono didn't use his powers in this chapter, all have a reason.

__________

You slowly open your eyes, the light on the ceiling shines directly into your face, making you feel your eyes hurt like they are burning. You put your hand over your eyes, then you let out a tired sigh. Long sleep can't make you feel better, even though your body is perfectly healthy, your mind is still tormented every night.

Last night you suddenly fell asleep and forgot to turn off the lights, you will surely struggle because of your electricity bill at the end of the month. Damn it...

Your phone's alarm rings loudly next to your ear, make your headache worse. You wince and groan before reaching out to turn it off.

You stare at the number of hours displayed on your phone screen: 5 A.M. Today is Saturday, so waking up at 5 o'clock can be considered too early.

If it was a year ago, you might have spent Sunday mornings just sleeping in, but since you're stuck in Pale City every night, you've slowly gotten used to waking up early. You have a habit of setting your alarm early in the morning even on days off, because as you said, you can only escape Pale City if you are affected by something like an alarm clock or someone wakes you up.

You live alone now, so no one can take on the role of being the one to wake you up in the morning, you eventually decide to use the alarm. Initially, you set the alarm for 4 am, but then you start to become sluggish from lack of sleep, that's why you switch from 4 to 5.

After changing your clothes and brushing your teeth, you decide to make yourself a cup of coffee (or tea). You slowly walk down the stairs with a steaming cup in hand. You live right above your flower shop, so every morning you just need to walk downstairs to get to work immediately, you don't have to go far.

Forgot to mention, you have a small flower shop, located in a busy town, you work here with your friend, Alastair Augustus. A close friend sold this flower shop to you after she decided to change her job. You have no complaints about it, anyway, the job is generally quite comfortable and leisurely.

Today is Saturday so you only work from 7 A.M to 12 A.M. Alastair called you last night, he said he had an appointment with an important client early in the morning, so you gave him the day off. Either way you are confident that you can do it alone, the number of visitors on Saturday is less than on weekdays.

In your spare time, you start to wander and suddenly remember Mono, and a guilty frown appears on your face. You promised to go with him and also insisted you both get out of the Black Tower together, but in the end you woke up. You're pretty sure Mono will have bad thoughts about you, or get confused when he sees you suddenly pass out, but there's really nothing you can do to change that.

Up until now, you just wanted to wake up quickly and get out of that nightmare world, this was the first time in a year that you wanted to go back to Pale City so badly.

But no matter how much you want to return to Pale City, you can't do it until midnight.

Rubbing your forehead while sighing, you decided to settle it all tonight. You're someone who takes promises seriously, so you'll definitely have to get Mono out of the Signal Tower.