𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 𓁹『𝙰𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙾𝚏 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎』

Summary

Another meeting of time travelers...

☆《Notes》☆

- It's been quite a while since I last updated. I'm very sorry for the delay! ( ꒦ິ꒦ີ)

- Besides, I got the Covid vaccine and luckily I only had a fever for two days. My biceps still hurt, but overall all is well!

_____________

"Mother said the pieces remains in this place." Said Edgar, rummaging through the mess, "But we've been looking for a long time and we can't find it!"

Edgar's patience, which was not very much, gradually ran out, and he kicked a nearby carton, causing the contents to fall to the floor.

"Lottie, why don't we blow up this whole hospital? Mother doesn't need the monsters here anyway." Edgar cooed to his sister about the wonderful idea he had just come up with. Seven was a little startled to hear that, it would be bad if Edgar really destroyed the Hospital, because you and Mono probably won't be able to get out in time.

"Be patient, my dear brother, we can't make too much of a stir, or the Black Tower will notice." Luckily, Charlotte was able to calm her snappy brother just in time before he actually did something stupid. Seven breathed a sigh of relief, you were right about the Charlotte sisters being so afraid of the tower.

Seven thinks about you and Mono, it's been almost half an hour since you last contacted him, Seven knows that you two are busy finding your way down to the basement so it might take some time. However, half an hour of silence made him start to feel anxious, and just a few minutes ago, Seven had heard some noises coming from upstairs, such strange noises often signal bad things.

Charlotte and Edgar asserted that the commotion was caused by the Nurses, they were probably used to it and didn't mind, but contrary to their composure, Seven is very concerned for your and Mono's safety because the two of you are at the top. What if the two of you are in danger?

That's why Seven decided to initiate contact again. He was hesitant at first because he didn't want to bother his two friends, but Seven's worries became too great.

Before Seven could connect telepathically, a groan suddenly echoed in his head, making Seven jump and almost bump his head into the ventilation duct.

"It's a hospital... I absolutely hate hospitals!"

"... No! I don't mean all hospitals, I just hate this place. This place probably sits at number three on my list of places I hate most after public restrooms and Alis's messy apartment!" The voice suddenly stopped, as if they were listening to someone, then they snapped back, "Yes yes, I knew I was babbling again. I just... trying to distract myself. Come on! My head is hurting like hell and I think I'm about to throw up! Can't you let me complain? I think you already know the consequences of constant time travel."

They say irritably, "I really need a cup of hot tea, maybe a cup of coffee, or both."

Seven blinks when he realizes who that familiar voice belongs to, it's yours, and you don't seem to be aware you're connecting telepathically with Seven, that's why you're still continued to babble to himself.