𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 𓁹『𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝙾𝚏 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜』

Summary

Other children's childhoods have moments of unrestrained joy, while Seven remembers his own childhood only clearly remembering sadness and loneliness, clearly remember the nights when he was tired of studying until he fell ill, remember he practiced the piano until his fingertips lost feeling, when the paint was all over his hands...

☆《Notes》☆

- I believe every child has gone through a stage where there are dozens of questions about seemingly simple things. Ha ha...

- This is Seven's past, the questions and traumas he experienced as a child. Because these are many memories put together, it's a bit chaotic.

- Mental bullying, abuse ❗️

_____________

The chattering voices of passersby passed into Seven's ears, accompanied by music that was played at a sufficient volume. With Christmas coming up, the speaker mounted on the lamp post was playing a playlist of winter-themed songs.

Standing in the middle of the bustling street, Seven suddenly felt like a black sheep among the white sheep, lost, without a place to stay. Everyone went with someone, and he was alone.

Seven couldn't help but lower his head, letting the hood of his coat cover his face. Seven's hands grasped the straps of his schoolbag, gripping them so tightly that his knuckles turned white.

I should go home... Seven stared at the star lying on top of the pine tree in the middle of the street while thinking.

His stomach chose this moment to rumble, Seven suddenly remembered that he hadn't eaten all day except for a slice of bread early in the morning. Lunch was "accidentally" spilled by a classmate, so Seven is very hungry now. However, Seven had no money left, so he could only suppress his raging hunger.

Seven unconsciously walked away, away from the noisy streets, away from the colorful neon lights. When Seven regained his senses, he realized that he had unconsciously gone to the park near his house.

As Seven was lost in his own thoughts, a hand stroked the top of his head, making Seven jump. Seven jerked his head up, meeting a pair of gentle eyes hidden behind a half mask. Seven's tense shoulders immediately relaxed when he realized it was you.

Seven has made a habit of coming to see you whenever he's upset or having trouble. Because you're always the one who can give him answers, the only one who patiently listens to him talk about all kinds of things. To Seven, you are like his lighthouse, like the star guiding his way.

You've been with Seven since he was in Elementary School. To start with, it's really a long story... Seven remembers that the first time he met you was at an amusement park, he lost his family in the crowd. As Seven bewilderedly running around, crying in panic, he crashed into you.

Knowing Seven is lost, you said that you are Seven's Guardian Angel, and you will bring Seven back to his family safely.

Looking back on it later, Seven realizes that you were only saying that at the time to let his guard down, but then for some reason, Seven let you lead him. He also didn't know why he would put his trust in a stranger like you, normally meeting strangers he would be very wary. But maybe your smile was too sincere, maybe your hand was too warm, that Seven believed you.