𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 𓁹『𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚏𝚜 𝙾𝚏 𝙾𝚛𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚜』

꧁〔𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗤𝗨𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝝠𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝝝𝗙 𝗡𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗦〕꧂

_____________

Summary

You run into your old enemies, which leads to some not-so-great situations...

☆《Notes》☆

- Describe the gore scene, not much but I think I should still warn you in advance.

- MC in this chapter acts like a suicide maniac.

_____________

After a moment of thought, you let out a sigh, "So now I'm in big trouble, I think."

"The trouble you're in may be bigger than you think." Mono reminds you of a horrifying fact, "Because as far as I know, there is not only one giant monster in this world. The Signal Tower is the only ruler in Pale City, other lands also have other monsters."

"Like the Maw in the Mighty Ocean." Seven continued, "Every major area has a different Mare."

"Of course I know that! They could be worse than the Signal Tower, or maybe easier to deal with." You whisper, "I really wish they weren't so bad."

Honestly, you don't have much hope, because based on Seven's accounts, you can say that the Maw is not much better than the Signal Tower. That's not to mention the Mares you haven't met yet. You don't know if there are other Mares besides Mare Maw and Mare Tower in the big world, but you can bet that none of them are good or easy to deal with.

"Besides, one thing that strikes me is..." You tilted your head wondering, "If all of Mares wanted to take over STASA, then why didn't they come to me and take her? Right now I am losing my memory, I'm weak and helpless like a piece of meat on a cutting board."

With the power of the Mares, they can beat you to the ground in just a second, just look at what they have done to this world. The Mares can throw the whole world into chaos, so killing you shouldn't be too difficult for them, but you've been unharmed for the past year. You could say that almost all your deaths are self-inflicted or some are just unintended accidents, so far there has never been a monster actively looking for you.

"Well..." Seven clicked his tongue, "I-I think we should thank STASA, she created a force field shield around you."

"Force field what?" Mono asked.

You suddenly remembered the invisible shield Seven used to protect you from Mono's shockwaves. Before you know it, you've been answering Mono's question completely unconsciously.

"The force field is a shield invisible to the naked eye, capable of blocking the impact of normal physical attacks or radiation." You calmly smiled, but when you saw Mono raise his eyebrows in confusion, the smile on your face turned into a doubtful expression.

"Wait! How the hell did I know about this?"

"L-Like you said, you haven't forgotten everything." While you are still stunned in shock, Seven continued to explain about the force field, "The shield that STASA makes keeps you from being detected by the Mares. The Mares can use radiation to detect the object they want, and STASA's force field shield can block all types of radiation."