𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶 𓁹『𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚆𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕』

꧁〔𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗧𝗜𝝝𝗡 𝝝𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝝝𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧〕꧂

_____________

Summary

Mono and Seven's quarrels are getting too far and it needs to stop, that's when you decide to give them space to chat...

☆《Notes》☆

- A super long chapter!

- I'm currently on vacation and I'm so sorry to update later than I originally planned! An 11-hour flight back to Vietnam has exhausted me ( ꒦ິ꒦ີ)

____________

You and two friends found a store nearby and decided to use it as a shelter from the rain. This seems to be an electronics store, you can see some refrigerators, washing machines and TVs on the shelves. Most of them were broken and the building's power supply was also cut off. In addition, you also find some useful items such as knives and clothes in the wooden cabinet at the checkout counter.

Mono climbed onto the peeling sofa and rested his head. Unconsciously, he stayed away from the TVs. Even though he knew they were shut down, his obsession with the Thin Man hadn't gone away. Mono hasn't forgotten what he saw when he froze time. Unfortunately, now your future version is gone, and the current you know nothing about time freezes. Mono could only reluctantly keep this matter to himself.

Seven also finds a dry area for himself to sit down, he notices an old mattress lying on the floor, it seems clean and large enough for Seven to roll on it. He sat down and patted the empty space next to him, gesturing for you to sit.

"So... Can you two tell me about what happened?" After sitting down, you turned to ask Seven and Mono. You're not sure if they'll tell or keep it a secret, and you totally understand if they don't want to talk about what happened in the Hospital.

The two boys looked at each other, then they nodded at the same time. They still remember that your future version said they should explain to avoid confusing you.

"Jeez... You guys have been through a lot." After listening to Seven and Mono narrate what happened at the Hospital as well as the reason why the entire A area disappeared into the abyss. You just falter and then roll your eyes in amazement, your mouth opening so wide it can fit a ping pong ball.

It's really hard to believe that Mono and Seven have gone through so many events in such a short time. Even the two boys themselves found it unreal.

Naturally Seven and Mono followed the advice from your future version, they just narrate everything in a very vague way and hide everything related to your injuries and the quarrel between you and future Mono. But that is more than enough for you to grasp the important things. You also know the reason why the two guys don't want to go into details, so you don't ask them too much.

"It's kind of weird to hear you guys say that it's only been a few hours since I disappeared, because I've already spent... almost a week in the future." You clicked your tongue. You've also seen a lot of things and frankly, even now you still find what you've witnessed in the future so unbelievable.