𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 𓁹『𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎』

Summary

Seven reveals some shocking things, you wouldn't expect the trouble you're in to be so dangerous...

☆《Notes》☆

- A long chapter, mostly just talk.

- I think someone guessed right, Seven was time travel( )و

- About MC, well... They are a babbler, it has been shown from some conversations in the previous chapters. They always say things that are off topic, so don't be surprised if you find them talking too much.

_____________

You tap your coffee (or tea) cup with your fingers while staring at the crowd walking by the door, you just laugh like an idiot. Alastair has noticed your strange reaction since morning, and now he has finally decided to ask you. The blond put the orchid pot he was holding on the counter, then wiped his hands on his apron and leaned his back against the wall next to him. Alastair looks at you with questioning eyes.

It takes a moment before you realize Alastair is looking at you, you clear your throat, "What's on my face?"

"No, it's just..." Alastair cracked up, "You look a little different today."

"Different? Nah, I feel like I'm still the same." You don't understand what Alastair is talking about, you are completely normal.

"Well, actually... Since morning until now, you've been bewildered as if you were letting your mind wander in the sky, and that stupid smile too, it's been on your face for seven hours." Alastair suddenly stopped, then as if realizing something, he winked at you and flashed an indecent smile, "Wait a minute! Are you falling in love with someone?"

"Stop talking nonsense!" You awkwardly grab a nearby pillow and throw it at Alastair, but he only needs to lean slightly to dodge it.

"Then what's the reason?" Alastair shrugged, "Honestly, you look different, normally in the morning you'll be very sluggish, looking like you haven't had a good night's sleep in a few days, but today you're as happy as if you'd just hit the jackpot."

Hearing Alastair say that made you think about your attitude all day. It's true that your reaction seems too cheerful compared to normal, normally you always look tired every morning because of what happened in Pale City, very rarely do you smile as much as today, Alastair found the question understandable.

No wonder why the regular guests keep asking you if you have any fun things. They must be surprised to see you so bright today.

"It's just something that happened in another world." You replied.

"Of course! What else might interest you other than these? But what exactly happened?" Alastair raised his eyebrows and looked at you intently, looking like he wouldn't give up if you didn't tell the truth.

You have no reason to hide those things from Alastair, because he is one of the rare people who believes the stories you tell, or at least Alastair won't judge you and call you paranoid.

You probably haven't mentioned Alastair main occupation, he's actually a psychic. Alastair only comes to help you at the florist because he is quite free in the morning, partly because Alastair is too boring with nothing to do. In this day and age, with almost everyone putting their faith in science and technology, psychics have gradually become a forgotten profession over time.