𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 𓁹『𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛』

Summary

You reconcile with Seven and Mono, but your goals have changed. Besides, Mono and Seven know you have a few more enemies...

☆《Notes》☆

- Sorry for the slow update! I finished this chapter on Saturday but I was a bit busy with my nephew's birthday.

- This is not really an important chapter, I wanted to write it all the way to the climax but the word count was too much, I had to split this chapter into two parts (-")

_____________

You wake up from a coma, it takes a few seconds for you to fully regain consciousness. Your face contorted as you remembered what had happened, you still vividly remember the excruciating pain of being killed and the dizziness from so much blood loss.

You cursed the Charlotte sisters for the twentieth time today, and you instinctively reached out to touch the site of your wound, but you couldn't because your hands were tied with together with ropes made of tough materials like rubber, your feet are tied in the same way.

Oh, of course! You rolles your eyes. You're really not surprised at all, because Charlotte certainly won't leave you alone with your arms and legs still free, they're so used to you constantly looking way to escape.

The good thing is that the Charlotte sisters are not here, it seems they are busy with something else, so they left you in this room. To be honest, it was quite a surprise, because they had never done that before. But that's also good, you don't want to have them cut your throat a few more times, once is more than enough.

You take a deep breath to stay calm, you know in cases like this that panicking won't solve anything, you need to take advantage of the time when the Charlotte sisters are not here to quickly find a way out.

You don't really want to get revenge for that neck cut just now, even though you're pretty pissed off. You have a lot of reasons for doing this, the first is because you don't want to drag Seven and Mono into this mess, what happened earlier makes you feel so terrible for them. The second reason is because you know who is behind the Charlotte sisters, you are not afraid of those two sisters, who you fear is their "Mother".

You don't want to get into unnecessary trouble, the only thing you want to do is get the STASA piece and get out of this hospital fast. You have no reason to prolong your stay here.

Alright... Now think of a way to get out. You look around a few times to see where you are being held.

This place is a cramped room, the ceiling lights are flickering and the white walls are all peeling, you can even see wires dangling from the ceiling. They look like they're about to fall. Only a wooden desk and a leather chair were placed in the corner of the room. Papers and pens scattered everywhere as if a hurricane had swept through the place. As for the main door... No need to guess, you know it's locked from the outside.

Then you look at the boy to lie curled up across from you, you recognize it as Mono immediately. He was also tied up with his hands and feet like you, his lifeless black eyes staring in an unknown direction. You see Mono's lips keep moving, but you can't hear what he's whispering because he's speaking so quietly. It seemed like he was mumbling to himself.

Seeing Mono's not sober reaction, you feel a little scared because it is likely that the Charlotte sisters have caused this. Although from what you remember, Charlotte and Edgar don't have any abilities related to affecting other people's minds, but you can't rule out the case that in the past year they have "evolved" and has a few other special powers.