𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿 𓁹『𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚃𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎』

Summary

After many difficulties, the three of you finally achieved your first goal...

☆《Notes》☆

- Okay, I was really wrong in assuming that I wouldn't be able to finish chapter 19 before April 26th... _(:зゝ∠)

___________

"(_____)! Wake up!"

The call gradually became louder with each second, clearly showing the worriedness of the speaker. You winced at the sudden headache. The pain is so intense that it feels like you've just hit your head on a rock.

It's not clear if it's because you've lost a lot of blood that you feel very cold. You can't stop your body from shaking, that's when you feel something warm wrapped around your neck. It gives you a little extra warmth, but not much.

You groan like a child awakened from a deep slumber, one hand fluttering to your ear as if trying to ward off flies. The noise makes your headache worse, so you don't hide your discomfort.

Seven was taken aback when he was pushed away by you, then he quickly regained his senses and continued to call out to you.

Before sleep could pull you away again, your shoulders were shaken by Seven. This time he calls out loud enough and shakes you with enough force to make you fully awake.

"Hey, wake up!" As he spoke, Seven used one hand to cover your mouth before you had a chance to question.

Seven puts a finger to his lips, gesturing for you to keep quiet. That's when you notice Seven is talking to you telepathically.

You blink a few times until your vision is really restored. The first thing you do is look around, only to realize that you, Seven, and Mono are crammed into a tight, damp vent. The freezing cold feeling just now wasn't your imagination.

You subconsciously reached out and touched the red scarf that Seven had wrapped around your neck.

The feeling of dizziness after using the superpower is still present and makes you nauseous, which is clearly shown by your pale face. But you know that this is not the time to sigh and whine. Even if you don't fully understand the situation, you can tell from Seven's tense expression that something bad happened while you were busy waking Mono.

"What's going on? Why are we in the vent?" You ask Seven telepathically, while pulling the hand that's over your mouth.

Seven let out a sigh of joy when he saw that you were awake, you've been unconscious for a long time so he was a bit worried. You yourself told him to try to wake you up if you slept for more than half an hour. However, remembering the current situation turned Seven's relieved expression into panic in an instant.

"The Head Nurse... She went to Security room." Seven explains why he had to drag you and Mono into the vent.

"Did you set up a force field shield like I told you to?" Hearing that, you just frowned slightly. The reason why you are not surprised is because this is not unexpected. After the "death" of the Head Nurse, it was only a matter of time before the Nurses rushed to find all three of you.

"Of course I did! But she easily destroyed it. Besides, there were a lot of nurses with her."

"The twins also came, because the enemies were too many, so I... ran away. I should have avenged you like I intended to do." Saying this, Seven lowered his head with a embarrassed expression, "S-Sorry for acting like a coward."