𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 𓁹『𝚃𝚑𝚎 "𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝" 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐』

Summary

You have an encounter with a tall boy named Mono, and you decide to free him from the Signal Tower's cage.

☆《Notes》☆

- I'm sorry for the slow update, I have too much work QQ

And this is the meeting we have been waiting for! (̀́)و

__________

Mono didn't know how long he was stuck in this room, there was no clock or window, only a bizarre purple light emitted from the infinite space above his head. Mono could not distinguish between day and night, he only knew that it had been a long time, he realized it based on the changes of his body.

At first, Mono still had hope of getting out of here, but soon realized all his efforts were in vain. The door in front of Mono is always closed, seemingly attached to the wall completely, even if Mono uses thrust and kicks it will not move even a centimeter.

There were a few times when Mono opened his eyes and found himself standing in the middle of the city, he thought he had escaped the tower and was very happy, but it all turned out to be an illusion. When Mono opened his eyes again, he was still trapped in the empty room, still sitting on the chair with an unpleasant purple light shining down on his face.

Mono knew that the entity controlling the tower was capable of distorting space, he reached this conclusion when rescuing Six through the teleportation doors. Mono knew it was a powerful entity, if it was determined not to let him escape, then Mono would definitely not be able to successfully get out of here.

Gradually, Mono became dumbfounded. He accepted his fate and stopped protesting.

This is a completely self contained prison, made specifically for Mono.

The moment he fell into the abyss and was trapped with bizarre giant eyes, Mono's emotions became extremely chaotic, he repeatedly cursed at the entity in the tower, but as later, the indignation of Mono slowly turned into despair, he cried, pleading in extreme loneliness.

Mono gave up on finding a way to escape, because he knew it was impossible, he just sat dumbfounded on the chair, staring down at the floor, sometimes he sat in the corner of the room and sobbed.

Mono thinks about many things, in his mind there are countless questions that no one can answer. Mono blamed Six for letting go of his hand, he wondered what he did wrong to lead Six to betray him, was it because he destroyed her music box? But Mono did that to save Six...

Why did Six do that? Why?

Mono even regretted saving Six, he felt not worth at all. But what can he do? The hatred didn't help either, it just made Mono feel even more miserable.

Even before, Mono's mind was filled with hatred, anger, pain and boredom, but then, all of his emotions were slowly eroded by time.

Mono thinks, whatever the reason Six betrayed him, now it's all over. Six has left, and Mono is trapped here, possibly forever, the fact that he engraved the old stories does not help anything other than hurting himself.

If Mono said he no longer hated Six, then it was a lie, any obsession and hatred after being betrayed is not so easily faded. But if you ask if Mono will chase and kill Six, then Mono will definitely shake his head, since he no longer cares about taking revenge.