𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 𓁹『𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙸𝚗 𝙰 𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚎』

Summary

The Organization forced Mono to stay in the cage, and you opened the cage door for him to fly away, but Mono voluntarily stayed in the cage and locked himself. All because you're in that cage too, and Mono just wanted to stay with you.

☆《Notes》☆

- This chapter has the first half from MC's perspective, the second half from Mono's perspective.

❗️Animal abuse, murder (mentioned), warning in advance!

- Mono in this chapter is about 16-17 years old. Mono will have a little Yandere in this, but he won't go completely crazy and do bad things. It's Mono anyway ¯\_()_/¯

- Unlike the previous two Extra Chapters, this chapter will focus more on the relationship between MC and Mono rather than Mono's past. So people won't be able to reveal much about their past. All events take place at the same time as Extra Chapter 2 and after Extra Chapter 1.

____________

From a young age you have known one thing well, that humans cannot fly. Not relying on tools, but like birds spreading their wings to fly.

Before when you were just an innocent child, you remember you used to watch a lot of comics and cartoons, you always loved superhero characters, people with superpowers. Your favorite scenes are when superheroes flies high in the sky, helping those in need. It's like a role model for you to reach. You, like many other childish children, secretly wish to become a superhero in the future.

But that's all just wishful thinking. In fact, no one broke your dream, but you did it yourself.

It was a hot summer day, you accidentally discovered a group of children torturing a stray puppy in an abandoned construction site. They beat the puppy with iron rods, tied his mouth and legs with a rubber bands, and drew insulting drawings on his fur with markers. They treated him as if the puppy wasn't an animal, but a cheap toy.

The puppy was making painful groans, he was very scared. You could even see in his eyes an unspeakable horror.

You have never heard such malicious laughter. They made you break out in a cold sweat and send shivers down your spine, you even temporarily forgetting to breathe. It's scarier than horror movies that used to scare you, perhaps scarier than the  Bogeyman that adults often use to scare children.

Obviously children should just be like blank sheets of paper, innocent and pure, which is what you always read in children's books, but what you witnessed at that time was completely the opposite.

Before that, you never knew that humans could be so cruel.

You subconsciously took a step back, but the rough beating sound was like a hammer hitting your eardrum, you couldn't ignore it.

If you leave, the puppy will probably be killed. Even though you weren't directly involved, you know that indifference is the worst, it's no different than being an accomplice of those kids.

Before anyone noticed, you rushed forward, grabbed a plastic pipe from the ground and smashed it into the back of a child holding the puppy's leg. Fortunately or unfortunately, your strength wasn't strong enough to seriously injure that kid, just enough to stun him.