𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 𓁹『𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜』

Summary

You were separated from your two friends once again. This time, Seven and Mono discover a small corner of your past when they get lost in the dream world of Reverie...

☆《Notes》☆

- The second half of this chapter is memories. It is linked to Extra Chapter 1.

- A super long chapter!

____________

You have a very long dream.

You couldn't remember the details of it, but you still remembered the pain that penetrated your soul and the horror that seemed to penetrate every cell. You remembered seeing a lot of blood, a lot of bodies lying on the ground.

Whose bodies are they? Strangely enough, you couldn't say each person's name clearly, but when you looked at their faces, you had a very familiar feeling.

Neighbors? Friends? Family members?

Their deaths made your heart ache. You remembered how you cried, so loudly, for so long, as if you wanted to scream until your throat bled.

Your dream was interrupted when you heard someone calling your name. From far to near, it was as if that person was standing in a large cave and speaking out loud.

Finally, you opened your eyes. You squinted your eyes slightly at the sudden light, and then you blinked in confusion.

You didn't know where you were, this place definitely wasn't your home anyway.

You didn't see the familiar ceiling of your room, there wasn't the harsh noon sun penetrating through the window curtains, shining straight into your face like always. You looked straight up at the gloomy sky, the gray clouds and strong winds warned you that a storm was coming.

The next thing that caught your attention was a shiver running down your spine, you closed your eyes tightly and curled up slightly from the cold. The sweater on you doesn't help you feel any warmer.

You suddenly became lazy, you just wanted to go back to sleep, but the constant calling in your ears forced you to give up the idea of continuing to sleep and wake up.

You turned your head and looked next to you, realizing a strange girl was sitting there. You were able to confirm that you don't know who she is. However, it cannot be ruled out that you have met her before but you have forgotten, after all, you have met quite a few children in this world, it is difficult to remember them all.

The girl next to you has short dark brown curly hair and coffee-colored eyes. She's wearing khaki long-sleeved pajamas and is barefoot. She didn't have anything on her that could be used as a weapon and you didn't sense any hostility from her, so you relaxed your guard.

After a few seconds as you silently assessed the girl from top to bottom, you determined that she had no ill intentions towards you.

You relaxed, even in the mood to take stock of your surroundings.

You found yourself lying on a vacant lot, surrounded by lifeless, withered trees. The land here looks barren and dry, as if it hasn't rained in a long time, but the air is filled with the smell of damp earth.

You have no impression of this place, in the memories you just recovered there are no clues about it. Looks like this is a completely new location.

After assessing the situation, you squinted your eyes at the person next to you. You thought for a while but still couldn't remember her identity, although you felt that there was something very familiar about this girl...