"I've loved you all my life" {ᴛᴀɴᴀᴋᴀ ʀʏᴜᴜɴᴏsᴜᴋᴇ}

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚎𝚞𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕
🄵🄻🅄🄵🄵 🆃🅾︎ 🄰🄽🄶🅂🅃
————————————————————
It hurt. It really hurt how he was always fawning over another woman right before your eyes.
Sure she had undeniable beauty and intelligence, sure she was a total badass and had a strong presence.

But were you really that small and invisible to him and compared to her?

"Kiyoko-San you look amazing today!"
"Ahhh! I love when she ignores me!"
"She is so beautiful!"
"Anyone in five metered of kiyoko-san should be thankful!"

Kiyoko this kiyoko that, but what about you?

Did she stick with him through his trouble? Did she stick with him through his happy and sad times? Was she there when he needed a pillar to lean on?

Was she there when he needed a shoulder to cry on? Was she the one that tried and make him laugh whenever he was sad? Did she always make time for him so he can be happy and get the attention he deserves?

It was all you, you, you, you. Yet all he saw was her.

Perhaps if you stopped talking to him, he would know your worth. However a part of you was afraid it won't even bother him. You prayed he would at least notice.

So you started your plan and it consisted of 8 days.
Tanaka was coming to greet per usual only to get a glance from you as you walked away paying no mind that he was even in front of you. Did he do something wrong? Oh no did you see his exam scores again?

But he noticed this wasn't the normal 'I will ignore you because you failed dumbass' but you looked really troubled. Maybe something put you in a foul mode, and as your dearest friend he would get you anything to make you happy again.

After practice he rushed to you "Y/N I GOT SNACKS SO YOU CAN cheer up...?" You didn't even look his way this time, just what were you talking with that guy that made you forget about Tanaka?

He was already getting irritated, well too bad. He was still in day 1 of the torture you were planning to make him go through. Maybe finally he would find the guts to confess to you rather than hiding his feelings behind his "infatuation" with kiyoko.

Day 2 and still there are no signs of you interacting with him anytime soon. Tanaka was already losing it and ranting to Nishinoya about it; "WHY DOESNT SHE WANNA TALK TO ME DAMN IT!"

"Ryuu I think you should stop being a pussy and confess to Y/N already." Wow, very well said noya. "YOU THINK I DIDNT TRY?!" the spiker retorted, as much as he was oblivious to your feelings, you were just as much.

He would buy make you stuff like chocolate and your favorite stuff everyday and you still think it's a 'friendly' approach? You were making him lose his mind and you don't even know that!

Today was the last straw for him, he really couldn't take that you didn't even acknowledge his presence anymore. It's just day 3 not even half way through.
He decided he will confess today, let's see how will you ignore him after that.

In the lunch break, he stormed into your classroom then grabbed you by the hand and dragged you outside to the back of the school.

"Listen up Y/N, I have no idea why are you ignoring me but honestly it's bothering me, a lot. So can you do me favor and tell me WHAT IN THE WORLD DID I DO?!" and there goes trying to maintain his 'manly' state.

"Are you seriously asking me, why am I ignoring you? Ryuu if you saw the person you love fawn over someone else right before your eyes what the hell will you do?!"

He furrowed his eyebrows and held your hand. "What are you doing, Ryuu?!" He looked in the eyes and said sternly "I've loved you all my life, wasn't it obvious?"

A blush crept onto your face as you smacked him lightly "OF COURSE IT WAS NOT; HOW COULD IT HAVE BEEN WHEN ALL YOU TALK ABOUT IS KIYOKO?!"

"What a cute gremlin." He cheekily stated as he ruffled your hair, sure he didn't want to confess to you like this but guess what?

At least he can hug you whenever he wants to and will act protective of you freely, boyfriend privilege I guess.

"Also Ryuu you didn't even last half the time I was planning to ignore you for."

"How long was your plan supposed to be it?"

"...8 days."

"WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?"