How he loves {sᴀᴋᴜsᴀ ᴋɪʏᴏᴏᴍɪ}

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚎𝚞𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕
🄵🄻🅄🄵🄵
————————————————————

Sakusa Kiyoomi loves subtly, unlike how he shows his discomfort of germs and big crowds. He loves like the gentle breeze and the caressing hand that rests on your head when you did a good job.

He doesn't yell it out for the world, and he doesn't show you off like a trophy like others would. He chooses to cherish you behind closed doors, doors that hide the soft touches he shares with you, doors that hide all what he does for you; small things that may go unnoticed if you don't focus on it even just a little.

You know he loves you when you open your bento to see perfectly aligned and prepared food; you know he loves you when you notice that your laundry never stacks up and that your clothes are always folded for you.

You know he cares about you when he holds your hand while walking in the street, eyes smiling at you but silently warning others who may look at you or dare to offend you. You know he cares when you see the little look of panic in his face whenever you get any sort of injury, even the smallest of scratches caused his face to be filled with worry for even the slightest second.

You know he tries when whenever he feels troubled he tries his best to talk you about it, that he doesn't let what bothers him pile up until he lashed out on you unnecessarily. You know he tries when he awkwardly gives you a hug in attempt to comfort your crying self. You know he tries when he tells you that you can talk to when you are troubled, much like he does.

You don't know that he protects. You don't know that whenever he is around someone that starts to talk badly about you, he silences them as soon as they speak. You don't know that he deletes and reports all hate comments towards you before you even see them.

You don't know that he gets nervous. You don't know that on your first date, he was flipping his wardrobe upside down until he found something that he thought might impress you; why would you know? He came out of the door with a face stoic as always, as if he wasn't having an existential crisis about what to wear.

Sakusa Kiyoomi may be a jerk to some, he may be overly stoic to others and distant to others. But the Sakusa you know isn't what they see; he cares, he loves, he tries, he protects and is always there to remind you of the words that were so hard for him to say the first time in your relationship.

"Y/N, I love you."