Chapter 30

ALENA'S POV

I heard gasps from around the room and I suddenly feared that nobody would support me but my dad. but seconds later i heard her answer.

"yes yes yes!!! a million times yes!" she replied as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me not even caring my whole family was there. seconds after that i heard cheers from around the room. my whole family supported it and was happy for me.

"But i have only one condition." she said suddenly, and the whole room went dead silent as i tensed.

"what's that?" i asked fearing it would be something impossible.

"you have to go to school for your music while i go to school for Writing." she said it so innocently that i laughed.

"you got a deal" i said and everyone in the room cheered again.

For the first time in my life i felt everyone was on my side and that things were going my way. now to figure out where we were going to school at and what to do for our wedding.

A/N- KAY GUYS I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT I PROMISE I WILL MAKE IT UP NEXT CHAPTER ;) SHOW SOME LOVE AND COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN OR WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN. ALSO LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS ARE STILL READING THIS CUZ I FEEL LIKE I'M LOSIN YA.