Chapter 29

A/N- HEY THIS CHAPTER IS FOR A VERY SPECIAL SOMEONE, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.... HOPE YOU LOVE IT ;)

ALENA'S POV

I went downstairs to talk to my dad. I finally knew what i wanted to do with my life and it was a big decision that i was going to need his help with.

"Daddy?" i asked quietly. He looked up quickly and when i saw his face he looked taken aback. which i don't blame him for, i haven't spoken to him in like a week.

"Alena" he breathed out. as he came to me and hugged me tight.

"I need your help with a few big decisions that i have made and i can't do it without you. Daddy i'm soo sorry for what i said last week, i didn't mean it. i could never hate you, and i'm glad you never left me alone like i told you to, but please daddy, i need your help" i was gonna continue when his finger on my mouth stopped me.

"Alena, i am more than happy to help you. what do you need?" he asked while a few tears ran down his face.

"well first off i want to do music as a career. and second off i have a big plan for me and Aby. can you help?" i asked while showing him what i was talking about.

"Your sure?" he asked.

"more than anything" i replied.

"than come on we better get started" he said while chuckling to himself.

We started making phone calls and decorating and finally after at least five hours all the decorating was done and all the guests were here, especially Aby. I went over to her and hugged and kissed her.

"Aby i'm so glad you could make it" i exclaimed.

"i wouldn't miss it for the world" she replied.

i looked around the room and saw my whole family. mom,dad,frankie,uncle nick, uncle joe, grandma denise, grandpa paul, and family friends and i was finally going to do this in front of them all. 

"Aby, i love you more than anything in the world and i think i might die without you, so will you do the honor of marring me?"

A/N- WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? WHAT WILL SHE SAY? AND ABY COMMENT BELOW TO ANSWER THE BIG QUESTION. LOVE YA ;) YOUR THE BEST!!! VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS SHOW ME SOME LOVE:) ;)